Future Events I’m Sick Of The Lies, I’ve Had ENOUGH

Franky Kill Kaido

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Listen up, WorstGen’ers!! This has been a LONG time coming, possibly even longer than the series has been in circulation, but it’s time to finally set the damn record straight, once and for all!!

Now, we’ve heard a lot of crap about Luffy killing Kaido or Momo killing Kaido or Yamato or @Reddot4 or Goku; even Zoro has gotten a teeny tiny bit of attention for it, but it’s all BULLSHIT, plain and simple. Each and every one of you, no matter where you stand on the subject, you’ve been fed nothing but fantastic lies for years. You wanna know why? Christ, of COURSE you do.

Here’s the truth, no filter, no frills, no further deceit, just straight facts - Kaido IS going to die in this arc…and FRANKY is the one who’s going to kill him. Take a moment to breathe it in, that’s a good girl.

Oh, you need proof? You think I came here without throbbingly hard evidence? My sweet, darling fool, you must not know me at all. First off, there’s this:

Second, who could forget this prescient bit of foreshadowing:

Third, a panel that needs NO introduction:

Fourth, not last but most importantly:

Fifth, last and not as important (but still relevant):

If you’re still not convinced, I’m bringing out the big guns…seems like most of y’all missed this in the SBS for volume 69420, but all these years later, tell me it doesn’t mean what I’m saying it means:

There you have it…shh, don’t cry, I’ll take you back to your family now. It’s gonna be tough seeing the world in a brand new way, but you can do it, I believe in you, or at least my ability to skirt taking responsibility for your trauma. When Franky finally kills Kaido and then bangs every woman in Onigashima on panel at the same time, I’ll be here to hold your hand again. Until then, get the hell out of here already, fuck!!

Listen up, WorstGen’ers!! This has been a LONG time coming, possibly even longer than the series has been in circulation, but it’s time to finally set the damn record straight, once and for all!!

Now, we’ve heard a lot of crap about Luffy killing Kaido or Momo killing Kaido or Yamato or @Reddot4 or Goku; even Zoro has gotten a teeny tiny bit of attention for it, but it’s all BULLSHIT, plain and simple. Each and every one of you, no matter where you stand on the subject, you’ve been fed nothing but fantastic lies for years. You wanna know why? Christ, of COURSE you do.

Here’s the truth, no filter, no frills, no further deceit, just straight facts - Kaido IS going to die in this arc…and FRANKY is the one who’s going to kill him. Take a moment to breathe it in, that’s a good girl.

Oh, you need proof? You think I came here without throbbingly hard evidence? My sweet, darling fool, you must not know me at all. First off, there’s this:

If you’re still not convinced, I’m bringing out the big guns…seems like most of y’all missed this in the SBS for volume 69420, but all these years later, tell me it doesn’t mean what I’m saying it means:

There you have it…shh, don’t cry, I’ll take you back to your family now. It’s gonna be tough seeing the world in a brand new way, but you can do it, I believe in you, or at least my ability to skirt taking responsibility for your trauma. When Franky finally kills Kaido and then bangs every woman in Onigashima on panel at the same time, I’ll be here to hold your hand again. Until then, get the hell out of here already, fuck!!
:bignews:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Dont forget this

Last pannel, Franky