I am nobody, and nobody is me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hello, I am merely a ghost, an abberation of the past. Some may say I should not be, yet others cling to the hope that my very existence gets forevermore interwoven into the very fabric of reality.

I go by many names with many epithets, yet most know me simply as the Mangoman, though the senpai of you all. I was borne before the world, and the world is my junior. Therefore there is no man, nor woman who I am not the Senpai of.

I've traveled far and wide in this beautiful world of which I have chosen to take up residence, and I once sailed with a ship which I deemed worthy of my glorious presence. It was a grand ship, one with the name of Oro Jackson. Though most of the people simply just refered to it as OJ.

My coming here serves absolutely no purpose, none at all, I was merely invited to check out if I wanted to join a Mafia game, and mayhap that is what I will do. But I've yet to decide.. The last time I played a mafia game on a forum I was nearly at my wits' end.

Yours truly,
MangoSenpai

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You shall definitely find a very similar atmosphere in here!!! Hope you shall enjoy your best experience ever.
Hoho~ Brave words, Mortal.

On another note the first thing that sticks out to me that's a little bit offputting is how big all the icons and stuff is, feels a bit overkill in my taste. But that's probably something I'd get used to

Hello, I am merely a ghost, an abberation of the past. Some may say I should not be, yet others cling to the hope that my very existence gets forevermore interwoven into the very fabric of reality.

I go by many names with many epithets, yet most know me simply as the Mangoman, though the senpai of you all. I was borne before the world, and the world is my junior. Therefore there is no man, nor woman who I am not the Senpai of.

I've traveled far and wide in this beautiful world of which I have chosen to take up residence, and I once sailed with a ship which I deemed worthy of my glorious presence. It was a grand ship, one with the name of Oro Jackson. Though most of the people simply just refered to it as OJ.

My coming here serves absolutely no purpose, none at all, I was merely invited to check out if I wanted to join a Mafia game, and mayhap that is what I will do. But I've yet to decide.. The last time I played a mafia game on a forum I was nearly at my wits' end.

Yours truly,
MangoSenpai
I'm loving the intro :D hve fun playing Mafia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.