I am the only one who don't like this Manga ?

Do you like Kingdom ?

• Total voters
Maybe you can find Rogers base somewhere so that you won't be lonely
You two are the only people that don't enjoy this
Post automatically merged:

Why would you reccomend it?
What are the points about this manga that you personally enjoy?
Dope, deep and relateable characters
Awesome battles with top tier action, strategies and mind games
And Sei's mom is hot af
What else do you want from a manga?

Maybe you can find Rogers base somewhere so that you won't be lonely
You two are the only people that don't enjoy this
Post automatically merged:

Dope, deep and relateable characters
Awesome battles with top tier action, strategies and mind games
And Sei's mom is hot af
What else do you want from a manga?
I did not like the Drawings at all.

I was not invested in the story at all.

I read in the past some chaters here and there too. Actually almost every single chapter was a battle with this field of fodder soliders with spears and so on, at a certain point some general dude arrives, wrecks havock in the enemy side, then another strong dude from the other sides comes out, there is a fight etc. Basically almost every chapter I read was something on these lines.

So for sure it is not my cup of tea (also I have some problems with the drawings) but it is getting some huge popularity so for sure there is something more (anyway I'm not planning to read it).

Last edited:
B

Ballel

I read in the past some chaters here and there too. Actually almost every single chapter was a battle with this field of fodder soliders with sears and so on, at a certain point some general dude arrives, wrecks havock in the enemy side, then another strong dude from the other sides come out, there is a fight etc. Basically almost every chapter I read was something on these lines.

So for sure it is not my cup of tea (also I have some problems with the drawings) but it is getting some huge popularity so for sire there is something more (anyway I'm not planning to read it).
Doesn't sound like I should give it some more try.

Doesn't sound like I should give it some more try.
Like I said I have read at best 3 or 4 chapters here and there so my experience with this manga is basically 0 so if you want solid advice you should ask to somebody who read waypp more of it. From what I have seen I wasn't hooked at all but that is me, maybe our tastes are different and reading something more will spice your interest (just for reference I love HxH, One piece, early Goblin slayer, now it seems it is going nowhere and other small series, just to see if we have comparable tastes or not).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why would you reccomend it?
What are the points about this manga that you personally enjoy?
Kingdom is tiers and tiers above One Piss in literally every single aspect. The only thing OP does better than Kingdom is appeal to idiots. One Piece is like Justin Beiber, low quality garbage that appeals to the masses, while Kingdom is like orchestra, high quality art that only appeals to the highest tier of manga fan.

Even that said, Kingdom defeated OP in Sales in 2019 despite One Piece being in it's most hyped arc of all time while Kingdom is only like half way through lol.