General & Others I hate One piece YouTubers for this shit

Wano is actually one of the best stories of Oda. There are some few problems like the cure of the minks, the weak conflict of the freezing Virus storyline, some strange choices concerning Carrot, maybe a little bit of facilities concerning the storyline of Big Mom and her crew during the first parts of the arc, but overall, the arc is coherent. The themes are well fleshed, the wordlbuilding is exceptionnal and Wano has some of the best revelations in the entirerity of the story.

No really, Wano is a win. I wouldn't put it above Whole Cake, Marine Ford or Water Seven but it's up there as one of the best stories of One Piece.

One Piece YouTubers have a base that they need to appeal to. Click bait titles, over reactionary phrasing and gratuitous praise is what their audience eats up.

It must work or all these folk wouldn't do it. Ultimately these guys value their ability to make money. What else are they gonna do? Tell their audience that this series is in fact shit and that they shouldn't watch it? Cause I'm pretty sure if folk are put off One Piece then they ain't gonna spare time for a YouTube channel that is nothing but One Piece content, like most of these channels are.

No audience, no money. Simple as.
Not going to lie, this is kinda funny.

Well, it might sound weird but not everybody hates Wano and that's just fine :choppawhat:
Most people will love it, just like most people love Dressrosa as most people will read it in one take. The problems of wano doesn't outshine it's beauty.

The weakly reading process creates a lots of bias for those who can't manage their expectations and look at the story like a big powerscaling battle.