Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
for now, I think it really will be oden. Taken into the future (time limited) by Toki.
And since I like oden, it will be cool when he is going to meet Luffy and Kid. Will he acknowledge similarities between luffy and roger? Will he recognize the hat of Roger and shanks? Will oden recognize franky from back then?
And will Franky remember?

looking forward to it

Lol

but ig logically we have narrowed down to kanjuro and Gyukimaru/Onimaru *. there may be some unknown options but these are what we have to work with now.

i believe its Kanjuro.. the reason being

this

The same reason why he didn't reveal himself to kawamatsu when he got injured by zoro and was bleeding. He could have transformed back into a fox right there we he saw kawamatsu but didnt

for now, I think it really will be oden. Taken into the future (time limited) by Toki.
And since I like oden, it will be cool when he is going to meet Luffy and Kid. Will he acknowledge similarities between luffy and roger? Will he recognize the hat of Roger and shanks? Will oden recognize franky from back then?
And will Franky remember?

looking forward to it

Thank you. I've been writing this in this forum upon seeing this spoiler and people are laughing at it when it makes sense. And also explains how oden even wrote a prophecy book in the first place. Because he was their in that time to witness it

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Thank you. I've been writing this in this forum upon seeing this spoiler and people are laughing at it when it makes sense. And also explains how oden even wrote a prophecy book in the first place. Because he was their in that time to witness it
@playa4321 made the theory pretty early in the thread when the oden stuff came up. Credits to him.

it would also explain why oden knew he would die at that day. It was awkwardly specific that he knew, back then.

Blackbeard knows him + they could find some old Posters of Oden.

Not much to decode here.

When it comes to imitating Oden. As I said. Blackbeard sailed with Oden. He knows how he act. Talk to people.

Kanjuro is unimpactful for me.

Boring a bit.
Here's the problem with that .. that was kid BB who had sleep disorder... the detail on Oden on spot and a poster just show's one face not much detail there.. and its impossible that the scabbards can't pick inconsistencies with how oden was behaving.. since Devon would know just so much how oden behaves very little, infact even if u suppose BB remembers oden and he told her how he behaves, but there are things that are unique to oneself and only someone who has been with you for years would know.. so a Kid naive BB would know just so much about oden and after dozen decades later.and kanjuro fits that gap well. and ig right after BB was recruited in WB.. just months or lets suppose a year later oden left the ship.. .. and why would Devon purport as someone dead yet soo controversial within the borders of wano.. if her motives were just to assess and spy..plus how did she even reach Onigashima in the air... and how couldn't anyone notice a dead shogun walking past them..

so only someone soo close to odeny himself could pull the strings to this trap.. that is KAANNJUROOO

Status
Not open for further replies.