Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a very good way off putting it.. but even in the prison he was beaten and bloodied... so his clone should have been in the same condition then?
Write about Oden condiition too, would look in this post, I try to explain this point:

Yeah it going be like how you descript it, Oden just help to beat Kaido and send again to the time where he get killed.
People question the point back then why Oden was looking clean and haven´t bandages when he get killed by Kaido right?
When Oden and the other get exuctive, Kaido had bandages, the Scabbards have it and Oden didn´t have it.

This was Oden before the day where he get kiilled:

And that was Oden when he get killed:

Oden was clean!! A Mystic zoan like Kaido even had bandages, but Oden didn´t have it.
Im sure he get send into the future days before the raid begin, he heal himself and stay together with Hiyori and Toki?
I think Oden already see the future, because that he was sure that Kaido going to die in the future.^^
That is at least my though.

Everyone who was fighting their had bandages/injuries, Oden had multiple injuries one day early, multiple bandages, but all healt in one day? Even Kaido with a zoan still had bandages but not Oden? Their is something fishy about the whole situation, about how Oden handle and beeing sure that Kaido get defeated later, in that case he sacrifice himself for his Scabbards knowing they finding later incredible good pirates who help for the downfall of Oden.

Other point is that Oden vs Kaido was rushed, Oda literally finish the fight so fast to not showing both true power, before they could fight all out, the Old hag do the mission. However Oden could now get the chance to show the true power of a top tier swordmen fighter.

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad:
Jack... taking Ls from :
Admirals
Zunisha
Dukes
Soon from Oden
Then will lose again in act 4 to another person

He is the opposite of Kaido who wins :
Vs Kidd and Killer
Vs Luffy
Vs Retainers
Will beat SNs
And will also beat Oden

Jack is like Kaido in his 20s...taking Ls left and right against stronger opponents in 1v2 or 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.