Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought too, Law DF turns really useful for this.
But even if Law shambles her at the entrance of Onigashima (or any point on the island) that would just delay her return, I don't see a possible way to actually remove her tbh
That’s where Olin comes in. The removal will cause her to get another whack on the head and turn back. Then Nami gets Zeus back and the fights can start to finish,

Like you said, she can’t get removed otherwise, cause she can easily fly back with Zeus or Prometheus.

Tbh i think including Big Mom in Wano is probably the biggest mistake of the arc and has only happened to cut down the lenght of Elbaf and finish the series faster,

The Japanese filter says that it is not drawn but that it is intuited that they continue to fight.
- Luffy attacks hastily but is rejected again and again.
Yonko wankers taking a fat LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HAKILESS LUFFY CAN FIGHT HYBRID KOIDO and not be K.O'd

I was right about the Hybrid Form. Overhyped as fuck by the fans. Glad Oda stayed consistent. Hybrid was never THAT big of a power boost anyway

by far kaido's biggest damage output is when hes in dragon form lol. hes just also slow and a gigantic target for a group of people to hit him so he went for speed blitzes in human form and now is going hybrid for speed + power. but the power is zoan form. always has been
I wouldn't say that. Thunder Bagua KOed Luffy in one hit, while Luffy tanked Boro Breath at point blank range, and that attack is a Casual Mountain buster.

Yonko wankers taking a fat LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HAKILESS LUFFY CAN FIGHT HYBRID KOIDO and not be K.O'd

I was right about the Hybrid Form. Overhyped as fuck by the fans. Glad Oda stayed consistent. Hybrid was never THAT big of a power boost anyway
Is he fighting in base though.........besides even if he is he can't do anything to kaido lol.............g4 luffy was an insect to base kaido.........

That’s where Olin comes in. The removal will cause her to get another whack on the head and turn back. Then Nami gets Zeus back and the fights can start to finish,

Like you said, she can’t get removed otherwise, cause she can easily fly back with Zeus or Prometheus.

Tbh i think including Big Mom in Wano is probably the biggest mistake of the arc and has only happened to cut down the lenght of Elbaf and finish the series faster,
Mmm...
I hope we'll never see O-Lin again tbh... is better if Oda finds another way

@BleakAsh hey but they didn t fought off screen right?
- The Japanese provider says that we do not see the a fight between the SNs vs 2 Yonko, but that it is implied that they had been fighting
I reckon too they had squabbles.. i deduced that the plot in the dome was progressed in 10+ minutes, in those 10 minutes luffy was back to his form... after stalling kaido and BM, and they clashed a bit...after that.. hence why Kid suggested what he did...

but its crazy to assume that hybrid kaido couldn't chase em down in his hybrid form..

Status
Not open for further replies.