Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol your one piece knowledge is laughable :gokulaugh: katakuri embarrassed luffy in the wedding and early on in the fight. And when luffy attacked dofla for the first time in the castle, doffy spanked him, blocked a gattling like it was nothing, and threw his ass out the window. King getting a good hit on sanji just makes it more likely that like luffy did when these dudes nagged him, he will face his opponent again.
:risitavirus::virusprot:

I honestly wish the best for you guys. But the opportunity to see you guys Cope Live in the next coming Chapters will surely be fun.

Zoro is the only SH....Nami has never hugged. And she knew him for the second longest.

Luffy

Sanji

Usopp

Chopper

Robin

Brook

Franky

Jinbe

Really makes you wonder how badly Zoro stinks....:risitavirus:
What a loser you are . Who cares about things like that ?

If we go by Luke's beliefs.

Kidd is on par with Luffy.

Has his own answer for Ryuoo.

Will shine more than anyone aside Luffy.

Meanwhile Kidd:

How the fuck punching hurts?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
That shit got me wheezing.
How you wanna fight the strongest creature with no plan whatsoever, what did this man expect? :milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That shit got me wheezing.
How you wanna fight the strongest creature with no plan whatsoever, what did this man expect? :milaugh:
I know he will get somewhat shining moment because all Novas on the top must have one.

But yo.

Kidd was running around Onigashima gathering scraps and fucking asked Killer if it's enough.

Shit had me rolling.

Next time on the roof. Luffy punches Kaido.

Kidd: DA FUQ How?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I know he will get somewhat shining moment because all Novas on the top must have one.

But yo.

Kidd was running around Onigashima gathering scraps and fucking asked Killer if it's enough.

Shit had me rolling.

Next time on the roof. Luffy punches Kaido.

Kidd: DA FUQ How?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Hahahahahah

Killer, his own subordinate was relieved that Luffy knew Ryou, otherwise they had no chance he said

This fraud doesn’t even have his subordinate’s trust :gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I actually think Zoro will be in the group against big mom since ashura and Indra and the fact he agreed Ed to what law said
I doubt they will even keep up the group A and B thingie for long.

I can totally imagine Law swapping them left and right.

One moment Zoro cuts Kaido and next time he is trying it on big mom and swap again.

Status
Not open for further replies.