Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Zoro has canonically outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions:
  • He stopped Batman's arrow from striking Otsuru.
  • He warned Luffy about Apoo's attack
  • He intercepted Mama's Heavenly Fire
  • He intercepted Kaido's Boro Breath

That said, I don't think reacting to Hakai was a raw speed feat. Hakai was simply far too large (the AOE was too big) for any of them to dodge. I mean we have panels of Luffy, Zoro and Killer commenting on how insane the attack was. It wasn't that it was too fast for them to react to, but that it was too big for them to get out of the way in time.

Zoro holding it back is what gave them the time to avoid it. At least that's the interpretation that makes the most sense to me right now.
Are any of the feats you have about Zoro‚ matching him to even partially evade a thunder Bagua or match Katakuri with speed ? I don't think you even believe it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Here are the panels from lilttle garden the fish swallows the entire ship how could Zoro have seen the type of attack they used, for the people saying he recalled this move and that is how he was able to react to Hakai so quickly. Always gotta find ways to try undermine this man huh

I fucking told you @Lukegranders
But no zoro saw dem do it duhhhh

I give bravo and feat on Zoro's confidence. I respect him trying to stop it, but on physical scale, it's not much on '1 second' on reality as if you put Luffy and the rest trying to stop it, they probably have few seconds before being push back too.

Moment usually translate to seconds in this series, so again it's hard to use this feat worthy unless we now taking attempts even for a 'moment' means you get feat even if you don't succeed in stopping something. Idk if you guys can push that on scale especially Law stating he would have die if he stay more than that 'moment'.
Yeah. Even stalling it for a moment puts you into top tier range immediately, especially when combined with his offensive strength (Big Mom yelling at Kaido to dodge his attack).

The narrative was clear: They would all be dead if not for Zoro, so ain't nobody would have stopped or dodged. Lord Zoro alone saved them.

I only expect Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei and Sanji to be able to hold them
What is Sanji doing there, lol. It's only Luffy and Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.