Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So who is the strongest? Luffy or Zoro?
Zoro.

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
As I keep telling you, you need two Yonkou working together to push Zoro to his limits.
:goyea:

If Luffy gets up then Oden is looking kinda trash tbh.

Since that attack > Base Thunder bagua >>> No named swing from pre-yonkou Kaido
The whole Oden vs Kaido chapter 970 was a mess up, a fiasco, something with Oda never should draw.
It was rushed, lackluster and cheap, it was not feeling like a battle between top tiers even though Oden was up to guys like Shanks,Xebec,Roger,Primebeard(not saying strong as them but he was for sure a mid top tier), the fight was really bad, one of the worst drawn battle with Oda ever make.

In case he should rather make it totally offscreen, not showing the battle but the result of Oden was in prison after the match(holding it up for a small flashback during Kaido vs Supernova, then he don´t would need to hold it back and nerf both Kaido and Oden).

I mean the rooftop battle is what I imagine between top tier battle, attacks who are so powerfull that even island could sunk in a blink of sec. You can feel the heat, tension and epicness of the rooftop battle, compare it to the lackluster battle with Kaido....
Totsuka paradise was kinda underwhelmed drawn, Kaido beating Oden with a just regular hit of his club was cheap asf. At least Udon should be totally destroyed(surface only) by these encounters. Kinda sad when I see how Oda love to draw a epic battle for godtier rooftop battle and then looking to that garbage fight with Oden vs Kaido...

That is even better for me lol a base Luffy evading thunder Bagua. More proof Luffy can evade it. Unless you are implying Zoro is faster than Luffy and that Luffy with his future sight would have been slower to evade than Zoro reacting to it
I am saying that the one that saw the Hakai was a base Luffy who was unable to dodge properly a thunder bagua.

'1 second' then? By that logic, everyone should be getting feats on attempting to stop attack even if he gets by them and almost kill them then like Luffy on many occasions when facing foes stronger that he couldn't beat in pre-timeskip like facing Aokiji and trying to stop him, but got beaten easily.
It was more than a second though. There where entire monologues between. Kidd saying "even ig for just a second" means as much "even if just for a brief moment". That attack would have obliterated any high tier immediately and wasted the SN in the process.

Edit: Other translations even say "moment" instead of second.

Status
Not open for further replies.