Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a trash chapter.
I really don't get it. So many user her already dislike the chapter because of many reason. And that are not the usually users who hating one piece chapter but also user who not criticize much one piece. Judging by almost eveyone reaction, you can tell that Tama plot are trash. Who has fun to read a 8year meangless girl around a war killing the tension of the war? Are people really enjoy that? I doubt it and based on the reaction everyone feel the same as me. Men right now the strawhats get less screentime then OTama.

The gifter plot part has more screentime then Nami vs Ulti who was randolmy shown in this chapter, lackluster and rushed. With Nami don't even go fight hard duo having the help of Zeus and BM.

The editors don't have the balls to criticize Oda for such chapters. It need a old veteran editor who not fear Oda.

Im really worry for the rest of the arc if this continue. The fandom is a problem too. This is not anymore with character someone like or not, the one piece plot as manga is in danger because of this shit. Twitter user should stop of dickriding every shit with coming from Oda. That is disrespectful against Oda work, criticize him in a respectful way is better then lying and coming off with stuff only to make himself feel better. Because everyone know and feel the same as I do, no one can tell me to enjoy a 8old year girl destroying the tension of a war. That a 8old year girl get more shine and screentime then our strawhats.

Poor Nami fans, overall everyone who want a good great battle since the Timeskip, get such a lackluster and rushed battle. It is really a shame and it hurt to see such writing by Oda by his fan who following One piece since as a children.

:josad:

I view Enma, the Raid Suit and Zeus as free, unearned handouts but Zeus is now by far the worst one.
Enma does nothing for Zoro he couldn't do with Shusui. They are both the same rank it's nothing like the RS or Zeus he gave up great grade blade that was black blade and got Enma in return with the same rank.

I view Enma, the Raid Suit and Zeus as free, unearned handouts but Zeus is now by far the worst one.
Is Enma unearned? Zoro had first to be strong enough to even wield it and then started training with it in order to control it better. At the start, it was even sucking energy out of his arm.

On the other hand yeah the Raid Suit and Zeus were powerups that didn't require anything in particular and were pretty much free.

ya zeus can make even zoro faint for a few seconds its op
To be fair, big mom already ripped some of zeus' soul out & he said he was losing power. Zeus is slightly nerfed but combined with namis climatact still makes him strong.

Not as strong as Zeus on whole cake eating namis black lightning balls but still strong enough to be lazy and wave her wand around and let Zeus do the work

Is Enma unearned? Zoro had first to be strong enough to even wield it and then started training with it in order to control it better. At the start, it was even sucking energy out of his arm.

On the other hand yeah the Raid Suit and Zeus were powerups that didn't require anything in particular and were pretty much free.
yea, enma was necessary for zoro to progress, as of RS and zues thy are powerups like enma but RS isn't a catalyst in sanji's arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.