Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the only time where I'm a bit worried about Sanji's position in the crew after Wano lol.
You should be worried about Zoro and Sanji then. Yamato is about to fight Kaido in a 1 vs 1 for a prolonged period of time, not attack him once.

And don't worry, Marco's fruit and Nidai Kitetsu are there for a reason :milaugh:

Enma does nothing for Zoro he couldn't do with Shusui. They are both the same rank it's nothing like the RS or Zeus he gave up great grade blade that was black blade and got Enma in return with the same rank.
Zoro is not performing the same feats on the roof without Enma. I'm not going to get technical but Enma is a power up.

All of Zoros swords are power ups, it's how he progresses, Enma is stated to be this special blade yet we don't know why. However, Zoro trades for the upgrade that let's him train his haki to where he can do damage to kaido.

It's a power up. End of discussion.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You should be worried about Zoro and Sanji then. Yamato is about to fight Kaido in a 1 vs 1 for a prolonged period of time, not attack him once.

And don't worry, Marco's fruit and Nidai Kitetsu are there for a reason :milaugh:
Lmfao imagine still believing vegaprank wasn't chatting shit.

I know why you guys so badly overhype Enma it's because you feel embarrassed about Sanji RS:wellwell:
enma deserves the overhype considering what it provides and what zoro has been capable of doing with it.. the most logival powerup in WANO.... as of RS yea i personally am ok with it but only conditional use

Is Enma unearned? Zoro had first to be strong enough to even wield it and then started training with it in order to control it better. At the start, it was even sucking energy out of his arm.

On the other hand yeah the Raid Suit and Zeus were powerups that didn't require anything in particular and were pretty much free.
I would say Zoro and Sanji both earned their power ups.

Zoro had to protect Hiyori constantly for her to offer him Enma and Sanji saved his family at the wedding when he didn’t need to and got the RS.

They were both rewarded for being good people

Is Enma unearned? Zoro had first to be strong enough to even wield it and then started training with it in order to control it better. At the start, it was even sucking energy out of his arm.

On the other hand yeah the Raid Suit and Zeus were powerups that didn't require anything in particular and were pretty much free.
zoro had to give up a black blade on top of that

Status
Not open for further replies.