Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still unnecessary comparing between zoro and sanji really ?

Guys, calm down. Just shoud watch soundtrack.

One panel separated for sani and zoro which means two of them will be together during arc. Zoros mission completed on roof . Anymore sanji and zoro will manage live room together. Other crew member follow them.

One panel just separated sanji luffy and zoro running to target which means monster trio did not change is not changing will not change.

First panel separated strew hat crew vs Kaido. All of Kaido commanders just will get defeated by crew as you see nami and usopp vs ulti and p1 .

For enma special scene gave zoro , sanji will get special scene at festival .

Guys , let them go , please.dd

Worst

Custom title
tbh imo this chapter ain't as bad as what people made it out to be. yea sure ultis defeat could've been handled better. but still, even oda knows that ulti and P1 were too much to handle for nami and Usopp. and them doing a combined takedown for the 2 of them is better than nami just one-shotting her out of nowhere. I will admit that I'm a lil disappointed if this is the end of ulti and P1, but knowing oda they may even get up later in the arc. overall this could've gotten a lot worse.

Now yamato vs kaido I'm all here for. been loving yamato since her introduction and was hoping she would join the crew at some point as well. and I'm glad that I've gotten some confirmation this chapter. hoping this fight will lead into a flashback.

I'm loving onigashima so far, but this is my least fav chapter so far. but, that still doest make it bad tho

what do yall think?
Yea the Ulti part was a bit Rushed (but still it was mostly bc of Zeus after all) and they took most damage from BM the Yamato and Kaido part is really interesting, why Kaido choosed Wano? When he said it'd defy logic for Yamato to beat him was bc of Wano? He is stronger here? Or he choosed Wano knowing that certain person will come there to defeat him? This part saves the chapter and open a ton of new possibilities.....

6 CoC users? You're crazy looool CoC is no joke man....this isn't Fairy Tail.
Zoro wants to be the WSS. He will need to fight and surpass Mihawk, and Luffy wants to be the PK. These are qualities of a king.
What does Sanji want to be? the King of Simps?
The only ST who will have it are Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato.
Roger, Rayleigh, Gaban, Oden, Bullet, and Shanks. That is 6 users from Roger Crew. Why would Strawhats have less people to surpass them on COC users as that be boring.

Since when gag mean your not qualified being COC when we got Zoro Cross meme being one of the most funniest and damaging display to Zoro and he is COC? Don't be stupid over insecurity as we know Sanji is one of them to have COC in him especially if he is harming Queen's body. It is Luffy, Sanji, and Yamato.

6 CoC users? You're crazy looool CoC is no joke man....this isn't Fairy Tail.
Zoro wants to be the WSS. He will need to fight and surpass Mihawk, and Luffy wants to be the PK. These are qualities of a king.
What does Sanji want to be? the King of Simps?
The only ST who will have it are Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato.
Dude are you dumb I'm really asking you? Why katakuri has COC ? Serving his mom.dddd

I have the feeling Oda is going to off panel the fight between Kaido and Yamato, or at least a good part of it. I'd like to see more of their relationship.

2 Tobi Roppo down, 3 more to go, 3 calamities left, we're close to the final stage of the raid (calamities and yonko defeats).

It'd be good if Oda stops the stalling of Tama announcement, I don't really mind that plot thing but it's just taking too long, like we already had a few chapters of Tama taming gifters and saying she is going to talk to them. Why couldn't she say what she had to say this chapter so we could move on to better things?
Fucking say it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.