Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

You're Indian too? Looks like I had underestimated our population.

:milaugh:
Yeah man, but I don't live in India and never really embraced our culture nor language much. A lot of people I've met seem to think I live in India or at least came from there, when they hear I'm Indian but then are so shocked that I'm not from India lol. I've had people online think I'm white and a stereotypical British person when they hear my voice only too, so they get extremely confused when I tell them I'm Indian or they see what I look like to especially.

:seriously: :saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

There is a lot of passive aggressive racism here too, some outspoken too but a really racist neighbour on our street is gradually suffering as more and more Indians keep moving onto our street and he picked a fight with a few different Muslims so they are uniting against him now too!

:fransuper::gokulaugh:

Ironically both in the UK here and in Africa in my homeland, there are a LOT of Indians, which I didn't expect so much in Africa too! As in Kenya specifically, where I come from too! Tbh though, when I was growing up in high school, I was only of the only Indians I knew in the school, we were really few but now I see WAY more Indians and other types of Asian now too ofc.

:cheers::milaugh:

it does matter
If he was so above that level then he wouldn’t fight king and queen with sanji

there’s kaido and there’s big mom
According to you zoro is at their level 🤣

Then why is he fighting the henchman again????
Because unfortunately your headcanon is different from the reality
:seriously:

This is why users don't take you seriously. I'm just trying to help you.

it does matter
If he was so above that level then he wouldn’t fight king and queen with sanji

there’s kaido and there’s big mom
According to you zoro is at their level 🤣

Then why is he fighting the henchman again????
Because unfortunately your headcanon is different from the reality
What are you talking about. The CP0 already stated a while ago it doesn't matter if Kaido and Big Mom are defeated if they don't defeat Kaido top fighters then they will still lose the war. As we can see the Marco isn't strong enough to beat King. Zoro is needed to defeat King which will then allowed Sanji an opportunity to defeat Queen.

I saw this coming. People thought Zoro fighting King would mean he's weaker but in reality it is the opposite. It proves he's the only one strong enough to beat King, except for Luffy.

Last edited:
Guys, you should understand something.

Have you watched Tokyo revengers?
It's like you see Luffy as Mikey, the Commander, and Zoro as Draken, the vice commander and Number 2, with Sanji being Baji, the 1st division commander.

I don't think it's like that.

Luffy Is the Commander, Zoro Is the Number 2 and Sanji the Number 3.

Being a Number 3 it's better than being a First Commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.