Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I'm literally tell you growth is warranted by plot and "powerscaling" does not work the way you think it does. That's somehow headcanon on my end? Giving you legit examples of where powerscaling is nonexistent and is deemed by the plot? I gave you like 10 examples from the series where yes, clearly Luffy won because of plot. Lmao what nonsense are you even spouting right now?

I didn't fall victim to shit. The transitions were still off and I repeatedly mentioned that if 1022 addressed it, it made sense that the F6 were down. Now here we are. None of my arguments were about expecting WsW or Sasaki to be stronger
And I countered them. It's quite simple, you are just failing to understand. The fact that Luffy won again those characters by nerfs and boosts means in powerscaling, Luffy wouldn't be above those characters.

You expected them to not be defeated so take that nonsense elsewhere. Don't go blaming narrative and plot for your faulty powerscaling

Thanks man
Interesting... So this Is Hawkins last life. I Guess the fight will finish with the arm amputation then...
actually hawkins's victims die when someone actually destroy the dolls. we always saw his dolls being taking out after one slash/wound so i thought that you just need to touch them once but i guess hawkins DF is way more OP if you actually need to kill the people. If his dolls can tank well so by default hawkins can tank well as long the people don't die.
If hawkins has kaido's doll, he can tank anything :nicagesmile:

Nice ignoring Luffy dodging Mihawk's attacks without basic CoO.

What made you think Sengoku's punch could kill Luffy when Kizaru's kick couldn't kill Luffy?
Both are inconsistent knowing how powerful the admirals are. Kaido negged and made a Luffy unconscious who was absurdly more powerful and durable than Marineford Luffy.

> What made you think Ace could when Ace stated that a fight between smoke and fire would be useless?
Set aside the devil fruit. Ace literally had haki which Smoker didn't, lol. He could've negged him.

Last edited:
Zoro > Luffy by feats and general portrayal for now judging off the latest story arcs Wano included. All those arrows are unwarranted however.
Yes they are warranted because you said zoro can beat kaido while luffy needs another power up to (possibly) be in the same ballpark

So in your opinion zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>luffy
Which is beyond ridiculous and really a little embarrassing thing to say

by the way by feats

Shanks >Mihawk
Shanks clashed equally with the world strongest man , stopped a magma fist
While Mihawk got stopped by the 3rd yc and stalled by a 4th yc

And by portrayal Mihawk was portrayed to be on the same level of yc
While shanks have a portrayal to put him on the world strongest man level

So would you agree that shanks >>>>>Mihawk by feats and portrayal????

Obviously that’s not the only examples I could came up with but I just wanted you to sweat a bit 😜

Luffy in base fought equally with hybrid kaido
Again luffy in BASE fought against kaido in his strongest form , that’s a bigger feat than zoro’s whole existence
Actually if you looked back at that clash luffy had the upper hand more than kaido

Read this sentence carefully
base luffy had the advantage over hybrid kaido

By portrayal????
what are you talking about?
Luffy is back to face kaido the big boss
While zoro is back to face the henchman

zoro’s portrayal is a henchman
Even law and kid are fighting a yonko

while zoro is fighting king

Kid law >>>>>> zoro by portrayal

luffy is in a complete different league
Don’t ever compare zoro with him

By feats and portrayal base luffy would trash zoro

I guess Luffy is retarded because he literally said the only thing special about Katakuri is Future Sight.
Luffy thought he was "invincible". That's what happens when you have no tools to deal with Future Sight.

What's special about King? His gimp suit?

You said King couldn’t overpower a kick from base Sanji when we literally saw him overpower a kick from Raid Suit Sanji.

You can’t say something false and then expect to not get corrected on it.
???? He didn't USE his Raid Suit. That's like saying Zoro kicking Dellinger in the ass, is him using his swords because he had a sword in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.