Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
see? again making shit up i never said you weren't replying to my post but i when i tagged you i was referencing your discussion with cbshadow earlier.
Ignore the voices in your head for once.
Perhaps you should shut up if you don't want to cry like this later, why are you talking about me then you are crying later?

You are hearing voices in your head about me.

You said hakai and Kaido's attacks are different and Kaido didn't break Zoron's bones Hakai did as if %50 of Hakai didn't come from Kaido :vistalaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Perhaps you should shut up if you don't want to cry like this later, why are you talking about me then you are crying later?

You are hearing voices in your head about me.

You said hakai and Kaido's attacks are different and Kaido didn't break Zoron's bones Hakai did as if %50 of Hakai didn't come from Kaido :vistalaugh:
obviously 50% of hakai came from kaido when did i ever say it did not? All i said is that the clash he had in asura with kaido later didn't break any of his bones, it was only the hakai who broke them

obviously 50% of hakai came from kaido when did i ever say it did not? All i said is that the clash he had in asura with kaido later didn't break any of his bones, it was only the hakai who broke them
Who cares if he break it or not later he make him bleed internally also no one ever said he didn't break his bones its possible he break it later too, if Kaido makes another Hakai, he can break Zoron's bones again.

Granted, it wouldn't be 30 broken bones, which is why I said he can break 15 of Zoron's bones without Big mom.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who cares if he break it or not later he make him bleed internally also no one ever said he didn't break his bones its possible he break it later too, if Kaido makes another Hakai, he can break Zoron's bones again.

Granted, it wouldn't be 30 broken bones, which is why I said he can break 15 of Zoron's bones without Big mom.
no its not possible if that had happened it would have been stated in manga

no its not possible if that had happened it would have been stated in manga
Who is going to say it? Law isn't going to make a list every single time Kaido breaks Zoron's bones, it doesn't make any sense. He said it once, and that's more than enough, Kaido can break Zoron's bones.

And Zoron only blocked it for 1 second anyway, he didn't even really block it.

If Kaido (who is stronger than Big mom) makes a Hakai, or a powerful CoC attack again, Zoro isn't going to survive it for long, while Luffy was clashing with Kaido's CoC head to head for a while without getting his bones broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.