What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk only getting a 100m bounty increase after all of the summit war was kinda bs
Yea but all he did in the summit war was job and seem promising (because of being Dragon's son and having CoC). He didn't defeat anybody.

I remember that in the past, after beating a villain Luffy's bounty exceeded that of the villain. After beating Arlong (20m) Luffy earned 30m bounty. After beating Crocodile (81m) Luffy earned 100m bounty.

So 3 billion is supremely disappointing but it is what it is.

And again you refuse to believe Oda will give Sanji more PUs to fight the Admirals.
Nope
I refuse to believe Sanji will fight an Admiral (top 4 fighters in the entire WG) because Sanji is never gonna get a bigger W than any of Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law,Dragon or Sabo
As simple as that.
Celebrate the Queen W as much as you want, Kid/Law got a bigger W, so did Zoro.

Sanji beating an Admiral while Kid/Law/Sabo/Dragon fight some Gorosei fuckers who sweat at the thought of Nika just isn't happening

Im so fucking tired of being nice to these cumguzzingly Ztards.

ZKK never happened. Most of the fucking bs yall whores spouted never happened. Zoro will always....ALWAYS fight the same lvl opponent as Sanji. This was his arc to stand out and he completely flopped in combat and narrative.

He cant carry shit. Cant carry in combat nor narratively. And hes a shitstain like most of his dickriding shitty fanbase.

@ShishioIsBack @L55 you're 2 big clowns who shouldve ran away like @HA001
But king low diffs queen tho and Zoro roof top surpasses EoS Sanji feats

Lanjitards- Admiral can't break Sanji's steroid defense

Meanwhile King with 5 times the better hacks got destroyed by Zoro's uncle

Lanji will be dead meat 😌😌

Yea but all he did in the summit war was job and seem promising (because of being Dragon's son and having CoC).

But I remember that in the past, after beating a villain Luffy's bounty exceeded that of the villain. After beating Arlong (20m) Luffy earned 30m bounty. After beating Crocodile (81m) Luffy earned 100m bounty.

He was the first person since shiki to escape impel down, that alone deserves more than a 100m increase

I see a lot of mihawk fans celebrating buggy being yonko

but you know, Law’s bounty is almost assured to be far higher than zoro’s. It seems oda wants Luffy, kid, and law to always have comparable bounties.

yet zoro is supposed to become WSSM eventually. if zoro is crowned WSSM while law’s bounty is higher, does that mean that according to the WG, WSSM doesn’t mean the strongest guy who uses a sword?
Post automatically merged:

Obviously law<zoro, but the WG doesn’t seem to believe that
Didn't you just answer your own question? Mihawk's bounty might be the highest a swordsman has in the story. If not what does it matter.

I don't understand why Sanji haters are wasting their time denying that Sanji vs Greenbull is gonna happen, they should instead focus on wanking Fujitora as much as possible and find any evidences they can to argue Greenbull is much weaker. :endthis:
That way at least they will be somewhat prepared for the final saga :endthis:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Yea but all he did in the summit war was job and seem promising (because of being Dragon's son and having CoC).

But I remember that in the past, after beating a villain Luffy's bounty exceeded that of the villain. After beating Arlong (20m) Luffy earned 30m bounty. After beating Crocodile (81m) Luffy earned 100m bounty.

He had the help of 30 People by his side. Mf dont deserve that 4 Bill
Lmfaooo

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Like King with his fire abilities against GB? Oda can just introduce slash resistent fauna that is reinforced with haki to counter zoro

Gb has prolly the most versatile set out of all the admirals, he us like usopp just on top tier level and with the + of a logia
King is fodder to GB while Zoro won't be fodder to any admiral when he fights an admiral in a one-on-one.

Status
Not open for further replies.