What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh feels so good to be vindicated.

Remember when I translated Garp’s speech about the yonko and the forum’s resident glue-sniffers refused to believe it?

“B-but Den Den! 大海賊 means strongest pirates, not great pirates, even though 大 is explained as ‘great’ by literally anyone with a sliver of knowledge about Japanese.”

Get fucked lmao. Enjoy your generous serving of humble pie, wankers! :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Don’t even care that the bounties make no sense whatsoever. This chapter gets 10/10 from me.
Where ZKK?

The WG is desperate to hide the Nika fruit yet they allow G5 to be the face of the new bounty poster?
Sukiyaki is Tengu man for the sake of a pointless M. Knight Shyamalan twist even though it makes literally no sense and creates more problems for the narrative than anything else?

Oda's writing is getting so dumb that I created an account solely to complain
Hard agreed.

Welcome though :endthis:

The WG is desperate to hide the Nika fruit yet they allow G5 to be the face of the new bounty poster?
Sukiyaki is Tengu man for the sake of a pointless M. Knight Shyamalan twist even though it makes literally no sense and creates more problems for the narrative than anything else?

Oda's writing is getting so dumb that I created an account solely to complain
Lol you think anyone even knows what nika looks like?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
My new admiral tier list this chapter

Akainu > Kizaru = Green bowl > Aokiji >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LUJITORA

I'm not saying power-wise, but in terms of relevancy. Oda giving them the exact same bounty shows he views their relevancy to be high, and thus aims at them still playing a huge role in the final arc. They won't be as strong as Luffy, but at this point, it won't be unexpected if they contributed in taking down the world government top dogs
They'll fight admirals or gorosei

people saying the fruit being important and all must have led to a higher bounty for luffy need to realize that bounties haven't made sense a lot of times

robin is the only person who can decipher the true history and yet her bounty has always been low

the simple reason is kaido + big mom = 9bn so 3bn for each of them

All other luffy feats lead to him being a yonko whereas law and kid are not

Kidd Luffy Law having the same bounty is actually quite smart of the WG. The public don't know - and the WG don't want them to know - that Luffy is Nika, Joy Boy and a warrior last seen during the void century.

This way they cover up Luffys deeds just like they did when he beat Crocodile and Moriah in order to preserve the notoriety of the Schichibukai.

At the same time they can't cover it up totally this time because Apoo sent pictures to Morgan. Otherwise I'm sure they would have claimed that Kaido and Big Mom took each other out while secretly going after the trio without the public hearing about it.

But this way with equal bounties they att least make it seem like the trio took down the yonko and thus they cover up the return of Joy Boy.
Yes let just make luffy’s bounty be a picture of g5 and not the previous pictures we used

Status
Not open for further replies.