What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf the Admirals don't see the Yonko's as challenges either, WB was called washed up by Akainu. Kizaru offered to go to Wano to take care of Kaido and BM. And now Greenbull is flying into Wano alone with no backup despite the potential presence of multiple Emperor level opponents.
If the admirals are so strong, then why don't they defeat the yonkous. Either the admirals are strong and dumb or weak and smart.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
This manga is approaching intellectual end :josad:

I will probably end up quitting the site. I can't stand such low spectrum.
WHY DID YOU BELIEVE IN ZKK IN THE FIRST PLACE? BECAUSE OF CLOUT? BECAUSE OF HIYORI'S ASS? BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO TROLL SANJI FANBOYS?

NO!

:endthis:

It was because of Yasuie! Because of Oden! Because of Ryuma! Because of the beautiful Wills placed into Enma and Shusui! Because of Zoro fighting beside Kinemon, and giving his all for Wano!

Answer me two questions.

Is Act 3 over?

Do we have proof of Kaido's death? (If Pell survived, Kaido survived Luffy's punch/the eruption)

As long as Kaido's life isn't confirmed over, and Zoro is still in Wano, ZKK lives on. I say this AS SOMEONE WHO WANTS SANJI AND ZORO TO FIGHT GREEN BULL. I'm not a Zoro stan: but I believe in ZKK, and you shouldn't give up hope until Kaido is confirmed dead/Zoro leaves Wano. Until one of those happens, the ZKK lives on in our hearts and delusions.

:smart:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Horrible example, King can switch between frail defenses and high defenses but slow speed, if he chooses the defense form, Doffy already has shown to be able to contend with Jozu, who has a much higher defense, as seen when he blocked an attack from Mihawk, who’s much more powerful than Zoro and doesn’t have a meme three sword fighting style like his pupil, speed form is frail, and Doffy can fly, which gives him an advantage Zoro didn’t have.
King’s highest feat in the story is to be a Kaidou’s fanboy and say how cool and powerful he is. I’m not deranged to say Doffy would push Aokiji/Fujitora to hard, no, Admirals are very powerful, I would even say Fuji would push Kaidou to extreme diff, but to be with your equal-ish, and still get negged off screen by an Admiral, while Doffy was able to confront one outside the WG’s control, so he couldn’t play his Marijoa’s secret card, and still able to escape when he saw he wasn’t strong enough. This is fucking embarrassing, and a reminder that YC1 means nothing, weakened Marco was still able to block an attack from Kaidou, King would have been “Kaidou sama, you want me to die? Only because it’s you UwU” in his place.
Oh, and he manipulates fire, unfortunately this is not Bleach, and fire is the jobber element anyone can block or even use even if they’re not Lunarians.
Yeah, absolutely, I stand by Doffy>King, I’ll even state that a CD that didn’t spent their entire life doing nothing in luxury, is stronger than a lunarian, hence them being wiped out.
He doesn't have to switch b/w his defense and speed form against Doffy, and hence Doffy can never harm him. If he uses the speed mode, Doffy can never catch him. It makes no difference either way. Doffy did not contend with Jozu; he restrained him when he's not paying attention. That's not contending and Parasite ain't gonna work on people who can completely transform their bodies anyways. That's not gonna help Doffy here.

B—but matchups lol
Matchups don’t matter that much for Oda, and no way in hell Kid/Law is lumped in together with someone 2 billion below them
Bounties aren’t accurate strength indicators but it’s not that far off either. He clearly values Law and Kid
they can nerd out over feats all they want, but this is a children's manga. Its not that deep. Kid and Law are Luffy's rivals.

Not king, not marco, and not katakuri

Why're you acting as if he beat them with a stick or something? He literally bypassed his defense via his ability to such nutrients. Why aren't you talking about it? High durability doesn't defend against such attacks in case you're not aware.
Greenbull can create penis-type plants and shove it up LING's ass, have you thought about this alternative? its called nepenthes, the penis-plant
It's similar to the ant-man getting into Thanos' ass strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.