Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Dude what happened to you? Even the poster boy of admiral wank @ZenZu doesnt believe Green Bull has CoC. At least Rayan knows its a lost cause.
Man I could give a rat's ass if an Admiral had CoC or not I'm gonna be honest, they're never gonna use it in battle like Big Mom. It's counterproductive for most of em. It's not even as cool of an ability for DF users, Kaidou had to rely on it cause his fruit sucked ass offensively.

I guess it would be funny to see the admiralfanbase clown everyone for a bit, but that's about it. Functionally it does nothing in battle for a lot of characters. I actually want some characters to remain without conqueror's it makes it look more effort and less "destiny"

The only character I'm really eager for a CoC confirmation is Mihawk.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dude what happened to you? Even the poster boy of admiral wank @ZenZu doesnt believe Green Bull has CoC. At least Rayan knows its a lost cause.
Lol, nothing happened. I always put the admirals up there with the Yonko. I do admit that I was guilty of shitting on Akainu for not dominating old WB, but not once in my life have I ever entertained the idea that admirals are second to Yonko although I do agree with your average Yonko is stronger than your average admiral.

It's not wanking to expect an admiral to have CoC when scrubs like Doffy, Katakuri, Boa, Chinjao, and Big Mom have it. These days, it's like one of the most basic traits among the top guns, and GB stands at the very top alongside his fellow admiral and Yonko. Even if you say he's the weakest of the bunch, he's still far bigger than the likes of Doffy, Kuri, Boa, etc.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Functionally it does nothing in battle for a lot of characters. I actually want some characters to remain without conqueror's it makes it look more effort and less "destiny"
Agree with this 100%. Tbh, I too want some top dogs to not have CoC so we can kill the whole CoC users>non-CoC users agenda. I don't think CoC has anything to do with destiny. It's just high potential as far as I am concerned. Kinda similar to how Cbum has better genetics than, like, 99% of the world population.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1056 preview: Ryokugyu files a report on what he did in Wano, and is called in to explain it to Akainu in person.
Cool if true, maybe that will drive Akainu to order some manhunt on Pirates or shit or he will rally Admirals to wage the war against Yonko and say fuck you to WG orders for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.