Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Momo did indeed damage GB? Just when I thought Oda can't write any worse, he out does himself with every passing chapter. People shit on Naruto, AOT, and GOT for having bad endings, but their endings won't be as bad as One Piece. One Piece will go down as one of the biggest fictional failures in terms of writing. 25 years of writing for this.
Why? Because of a Admiral gotting clapped? By Momo?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What if BM just turns his plants into homies and has them return nutrients to her?
Big Mom's homies aren't as strong as the real deal just like how her powers couldn't prevent Kid from magnetizing the homies. And trees, in general, don't have the same level of life-sucking abilities that GB has so it's not gonna work.

So Momo did indeed damage GB? Just when I thought Oda can't write any worse, he out does himself with every passing chapter. People shit on Naruto, AOT, and GOT for having bad endings, but their endings won't be as bad as One Piece. One Piece will go down as one of the biggest fictional failures in terms of writing. 25 years of writing for this.
Dragons breathe fire. Aramaki is a tree man. Trees burn when set on fire.

Don't you philistines remember your Pokemon typings?

How the hell did momo hurt a logia like GB when the snot noosed brat doesn't even know how to clad his attacks with basic haki. Did he just magically learned it out of nowhere.?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao....everyone with their own agenda dfkm. It might just be one of those elemental disadvantages, where he manages to burn his roots or something. Doubt it's anything critical. Fire should be a weakness for his forest.

Woahh the hype isnt over yet.
Im curious how luffy and kidd face when they sense Shanks, are they showing happy and scared face?
His CoC even make admiral running with tail between his leg lol.
Is luffy and shanks goin to race for the last time for the pirate king title?
Dont know why shanks just started to looking one piece atm, is he just lazy because know the other yonko not aiming that title but luffy is different?
Arghhh i cant waiittt

Status
Not open for further replies.