WHY DIDN'T BRANNEW SAID
"HIS STRENGTH SURPASSES THAT OF RED HAIRS"
INSTEAD HE SAID
"HIS SWORDSMANSHIP SURPASSES THAT OD RED HAIRED"
SO WHY ARE YOU GUYS HELLBENT ON MAKING
MIHAWK>SHANKS

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Jokes aside, the only three people I think got the short end of the stick were Nami, Franky and Crocodile.
They "defeated" Tobi Roppos, but got the "generic 300M" boost that Usopp and Brook got.
And, to be perfectly honest, considering Crocodile got a freaking 1.9B, I think Jinbo might've been scammed as well. If the 1.1b was supposed to reflect his "hype" as a revised former shichibukai bounty, I think he could have easily been put in the 1.5B mark. He's the member of an official Yonko Crew as much as Croc is.

Sanji was the 4th bounty in EL and Dressrosa. We had a funny thing with the 330M, but no one sane thought Sanji was stronger than Zoro then.
I'm chilling.
:pepecroc:
Damn that Croc emote is so effective
:milaugh:

My guy Zoro unlocked ACoC and basically said "if this is what it takes to surpass Mihawk, then I'll do it" and y'all still think that haki isn't involved. If you believe that during Zoro's fight against Mihawk, they will turn off their haki or sum shit like that, then you really need to go to a doctor.

No the ambiguity comes from the fact that Oda singled out Swordsmanship.

When something should be so cut and dry as

Mihawk = WSS
Shanks =Swordsman

Therefore

Mihawk > Shanks

Then there is zero reason to make it ambiguous by saying "Mihawk has better Swordsmanship", instead of flat out saying Mihawk is stronger.

Anyway, like I said, I don't care whose stronger. I just question the manner in which it was delivered.
denjiro the best swordmanship amongst the scabbards == denjiro is the strongest scabbard.

he has done this before

That's a title he has for decades
Why are you even arguing with that??
He has superior skills not strength
Then wtf you keep saying swordsmanship forehead 🤣his title clear says STRONGEST not swordsmanship
Also oda THE WORLDS STRONGEST SWORDMAN THAT SITS ONTOP ALL SWORDSMEN
Shanks is a swordsman 🤣
Better skills stronger blade has the title shanks stronger 🤨😆😆😆

The next chapter will be marine hype. Boa a former warlord will get an a 1 billion bounty and then lose to coby so coby can comoare to luffy beating a warlord (luffy besting crocodile and doffy) while also besting a commnader level person with coc and a 1billion dollar bounty (luffy besting katakuri)

You love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.