Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we got nothing to powerscale, let's powerscale WG users instead:

Imu tier: @HA001 OF THE RAIN

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa @Cutty Jewboy etc etc.

High tiers: @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @DarkestKnightofSpoilers etc etc.

Mid tiers: @Tobra @Roronoa-sama @Boiroy @Peroroncino @Egghead and others.

Low tiers: @Tekashi69420.

Fodder tiers: @Jailer

Raid failing tiers: @Goodman Grey

Did I miss anybody else?
@nik87 is definitely at the top of the Zoro fan food chain.

When others ran and hid after ZKK failed, he stood tall with an unbreakable Will. Like a true Conqueror.

Since we got nothing to powerscale, let's powerscale WG users instead:

Imu tier: @HA001 OF THE RAIN

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa @Cutty Jewboy etc etc.

High tiers: @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @DarkestKnightofSpoilers etc etc.

Mid tiers: @Tobra @Roronoa-sama @Boiroy @Peroroncino @Egghead and others.

Low tiers: @Tekashi69420.

Fodder tiers: @Jailer

Raid failing tiers: @Goodman Grey

Did I miss anybody else?
I'm not unhappy about this
Post automatically merged:

@Red Admiral now has an army of 145,000 SUBSCRIBERS behind him

He's Shanks level now..carried by his crew
I'm also happy about this :)
tho ... 133,000 ... but the night is young

@nik87 is definitely at the top of the Zoro fan food chain.

When others ran and hid after ZKK failed, he stood tall with an unbreakable Will. Like a true Conqueror.
Yeah man is a true Conqueror. Even HA001 disappeared for like a month lmao. That's why I think nik is the greatest Zoro wanker of all time.
Added him in a Kingdom meme as Riboku, then got Perma'd next morning.
Yikes.:jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.