Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
These spoilers sound FUCKING TERRIBLE

Why is Oda not showing us Kaido vs Scabbards, or even straw hats vs Beast Pirates.

What kinda garbage is that, he off panels everything exciting. Literally Wano has been one of the most terrible arcs ever and you still have Oda wankers going crazy when someone criticizes anything and doesn't pretend like Oda's trash ass is best Mangaka ever.

Literally pointless ass story after pointless ass story.
First he introduced Yamato out of the blue and wasted panels on her trash ass instead of focusing on the main story
Now instead of focusing on the exciting part of the story, he is force feeding that Whose Who conflict

Idgaf, can we get something exciting, like please?
I agree.

This chapter is fucking pointless or should not be revealed now. Shit like this should happen way before.

This sadistic prick wastes another chapter and we are going on a fucking break with nothing.

I was so hyped for SHs vs Calamities.

HAHA YIIIIIKES time for relevant Drake who's who and queen.

NO ONE FUCKING PREDICTED DRAKE VS, QUEEN, NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth

โ€Ž
Wow seriously
boring chapter
Why did ida skip the straw hats....
Boring chapter? Aren't you hyped?

Bro judging by the logic of few people here we should enjoy eating shit like this.

You should enjoy drake and queen revelation and forget that oda swapped the action from the SHs vs calamities.

lmao this manga is really boring rn:milaugh:

N

NeutralWatcher

I agree.

This chapter is fucking pointless or should not be revealed now. Shit like this should happen way before.

This sadistic prick wastes another chapter and we are going on a fucking break with nothing.

I was so hyped for SHs vs Calamities.

HAHA YIIIIIKES time for relevant Drake who's who and queen.

NO ONE FUCKING PREDICTED DRAKE VS, QUEEN, NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I predicted it. :catsure:

Problem isn't really Drake/Queen/WsW having focus in itself but after the last chapter it just feels off. I legit don't understand Oda's pacing in Wano.

Seth

โ€Ž
No one predicted it cuz no one wanted it and no one gives a shit about it.
As I said to Monster. Few people here seems like we should jerk off and eat shit chapters like this with smile on our faces.

You cant express your lack of hapiness for shit because someone thinks shit is good basically.

I wouldn't mind it, once Luffy beats him.
Rather have Luffy vs Big Mom
Zoro vs Kaido
Law, Kidd, Marco, Sanji, Jinbei and rest of the alliance vs remaining Beast Pirates and BMP in Wano

Considering how much Oda has killed Kaido and Big Mom's hypes, he can reasonably have alliance take out two Yonkou. All he needs to do is change the ceiling of One Piece and have Akainu, Mihawk, Dragon, Blackbeard (and even Shanks to a certain degree) be a tier above other Yonkou

Seth

โ€Ž
How do you even skip from double spread straw hats to queen talking about who he wants to kill?
Queen was ready to fight last chapter...
Don't worry there is still Ace mini flashback with beloved by fans Yamato yet to come

Status
Not open for further replies.