Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Source for this?
-Roger is killed by guillotine
-Arlong meets with Kuro "of the hundred plans" to make a plan to bring down Krieg. However, he lowkey looks down on Kuro too. Arlong knows about what Kuro is doing with Kaya (Arlong refers to her as Kuro's plaything), and he asks Kuro if he isn't tired of keeping up the act yet. But kuro says arlong is also guilty of doing the same. Not sure what he means but its probably foreshadowing to nami. Kuro also recognizes Nami later during syrup village.
-Alvida seems like a series regular. They gave her a plot line of being with buggy. She's also jealous of boa hancock
This is cap

Rest is true

This is cap

Rest is true
Yes, some things I have known already but the script summaries and facts are odd to me and not confirmed or published anywhere else and Rene just comes in here posting outta nowhere, that's where my doubts come from.

Haven't seen the videos yet though, why the need to show possible casting if that person might not be Luffy in the end?

What is certain are Project Panda and Mambaso (who I have heard of on twitter in some post a while ago), the rest I haven't heard about yet. But we will see if this information is true or not. I don't trust this as of yet.

Yes, some things I have known already but the script summaries and facts are odd to me and not confirmed or published anywhere else and Rene just comes in here posting outta nowhere, that's where my doubts come from.

Haven't seen the videos yet though, why the need to show possible casting if that person might not be Luffy in the end?

What is certain are Project Panda and Mambaso (who I have heard of on twitter in some post a while ago), the rest I haven't heard about yet. But we will see if this information is true or not. I don't trust this as of yet.
The videos were probably be posted by the actor,after he wasnt cast. Sometimes it happens,actors posts their audtion videos.

By the way if those rumors are true,why should Arlong be allied with Kuro to defeat Krieg? Isnt Arlong way stronger than Krieg? And it seems Garp appears way earlier than the manga?

And it seems Garp appears way earlier than the manga?
Back in the leaked script from last year he appeared right at the start and watched Rogers execution together with Kong and Sengoku. I don't know if that stayed the same but I assume so. Also in manga Garp appears the first time in a cover story during East Blue to train Koby and Helmeppo. If that happens in the LA is not clear though.

I shared that possible casting because the script in the audition was interesting. The whole Luffy vs. Garp thing in particular. Wasn't a fan of it. Can't really provide a source, except that the guillotine bit can be confirmed by the second draft leak back in may.

Post automatically merged:

This is cap

Rest is true
Ratio

I shared that possible casting because the script in the audition was interesting. The whole Luffy vs. Garp thing in particular. Wasn't a fan of it. Can't really provide a source, except that the guillotine bit can be confirmed by the second draft leak back in may.

Post automatically merged:

Ratio
I don't remember any leaked script in may though... But looks interesting. Is the boy still Smoker as in the first script? I wonder... Sounds quite similar to the first leaked one at least.

Back in May 1st, 2020 the writers had their last day of the "virtual writer's room", which is when i assume they've finalized the scripts because days later Marty said they had basically all 10 scripts written.

I don't believe in a weird single page "leak" of a "draft 2" dated 10 days later from when they've supposedly finished all the scripts.

Back in May 1st, 2020 the writers had their last day of the "virtual writer's room", which is when i assume they've finalized the scripts because days later Marty said they had basically all 10 scripts written.

I don't believe in a weird single page "leak" of a "draft 2" dated 10 days later from when they've supposedly finished all the scripts.
Interesting note from your side indeed. Well, once we have a trailer... At some point... We will know what's going on.

First we'll still have to wait for some casting or any other news about the process.

At least they are all (on their way to or) in South Africa now, so I hope this things is getting started for real now.

First time posting. Not sure how any of this works

One Piece live action is in pre-production under the working title of "Project Panda".
Casting for "Project Panda" began approximately 5 months ago

Some new confirmed production members:
Cheryl Eatock - Line Producer
Nomfundo Mabaso - Production Coordinator
Lerato Tshabalala - Production Secretary
Emlyn Nield - Graphic Designer
CAITLIN ELIZABETH GANGER - Production Assistant

Some official auditions:
Luffy - SCENE 1:

SCENE 2:

Koby - https://vimeopro.com/user22718314/project-panda-nicholas-hamilton-pascal

Changes to the script:
-Roger is killed by guillotine
-Garp is a series regular
-Arlong meets with Kuro "of the hundred plans" to make a plan to bring down Krieg. However, he lowkey looks down on Kuro too. Arlong knows about what Kuro is doing with Kaya (Arlong refers to her as Kuro's plaything), and he asks Kuro if he isn't tired of keeping up the act yet. But kuro says arlong is also guilty of doing the same. Not sure what he means but its probably foreshadowing to nami. Kuro also recognizes Nami later during syrup village.
-Alvida seems like a series regular. They gave her a plot line of being with buggy. She's also jealous of boa hancock
So this dude is Luffy ?

He doesnt look too bad. It couldve been way worse

@René I'm curious. Since all you've shared here seems legit, can you also share the source of all this? Are you an insider or something like that?
I asked too but no hopeful answer so far. The Project Panda seems indeed to be the case but I am not too sure about the script stuff or "a second leaked script" because I usually am always up-to-date on this and never heard of it.

And the casting videos can be legit indeed but if so it's from a rejected actor at most, otherwise it wouldn't be online. All accounts I follow on twitter that share news never mentioned any of those which is a bit suspicious.

It seems he has some privileged information that no other has. I have the pilot leaked written by Matt Owens, the one that got leaked before the Covid, and is different from the one René posted.

It was an early script, probably a beta. The one that René posted seems legit, probably the ultimate one. Also, he shared those videos from Project Panda. Those don't seem to be fake at all.

I'm really curious about all this.

It seems he has some privileged information that no other has. I have the pilot leaked written by Matt Owens, the one that got leaked before the Covid, and is different from the one René posted.

It was an early script, probably a beta. The one that René posted seems legit, probably the ultimate one. Also, he shared those videos from Project Panda. Those don't seem to be fake at all.

I'm really curious about all this.
I have seen multiple messages over time from "trusted" or "insider sources" that turned out to be wrong or misleading, so I wouldn't trust this too much for now.

I do have the pilot script by Matt Owens too and the picture René posted seems quite legit as well but as I have never heard of it before I anticipate the final result to be a bit different. It is visible though that they made it a more "general" version, as Matt Owens, the fan he is, put *a lot* of details into his pilot version. That's what I noticed comparing those two. His was funny and obvious a fan wrote it, while the picture posted by René is for everyone to understand who isn't acquainted with the story at all.

Where I agree though is that I am indeed quite curious too. I do hope they didn't change the beginning too much because I liked it in the pilot version, Rogers Execution, and hope for a good refined version of it.