Speculations I think either Kidd or Zoro will be the first to be taken out the fight

Yes they will obviously come back before you ask here’s the theory.

Theory:1
I think that Kidd can use the sword at the bottom that huge ass sword and stab through kaidos body. This will make it a mutual hit and make kidd be taken out for some time.

Theory:2
Zoro would get a big slash on kaido this will make kaido use thunder bagua against zoro like a mutual hit.

This is the easiest way for the first person to be taken out the fight. Someone gets a huge blow against kaido in turn they get the consequence of being the first taken out the fight.

i just can’t see someone doing virtually nothing then be taken out the fight. I think Oda will do something like this. My bet is on kidd this is so Oda can give him an amazing feat and hype in one chapter. Kidd would come back later.

I think we will get a scene mirroring this scene against the yonko eventually where it’s luffy law and Kidd lined up against the yonko.

https://www.mainmain.id/uploads/post/2020/03/25/Aliansi_Luffy_di_One_Piece_-_mainmain.id_1_.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Betting against Zoro after all the stuff that’s happened since the raid began...
I said zoro could kill kaido months ago not only that what does your statement have to do with my theory? Everyone will be taken out of the fight at one point to think otherwise is delusional

I think Law goes does first, then Killer, and then either Zoro or Kid
Kidd imo will be the one who deals the biggest blow then gets thunder bagua afterwards. He’s talking a lot of shit I can’t see anyone else. Him coming back would also be a huge feat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I said zoro could kill kaido months ago not only that what does your statement have to do with my theory? Everyone will be taken out of the fight at one point to think otherwise is delusional
Feels every bit as irrational to think that Oda wants to drag this battle out as long as possible OR completely wreck the alliance. Why do you think we’re hearing so much about the series endgame in the context of what’s going on in Wano? We’ve already spent two and a half years in this arc, and by the time it concludes, it’ll be far and away the longest part of this entire story. There may be reinforcements coming to help bring about the inevitable, but y’all have to stop clinging to this notion that there’s no possible way for the Supernovae to win this battle right here and now, it’s just not where the narrative is trending.

Oda + Normal/Casual Fans + Zoro fans: 1v1 Bet on Zoro to stay up til the end

Zoro haters: Zoro will be first knocked out

Special education Manga Watchers & Anime Readers: Eustass Kid (the guy that rivals Luffy) and Zoro (The guy with magic voodoo Kill Kaido sword) will lose first

Betting against Zoro after all the stuff that’s happened since the raid began...
Zoro last one standing.

Wano~Thriller Bark parallel, Zoro stood last against Kuma after Oars, Ryuma, Moria. Zoro standing last after Luffy defeats BM and “Kaido”.

But shhhhh don’t tell the Zoro haters, they’ll only get madder. Nothing Happened will equal ZKK. @Jew D. Boy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Considering that Kaido is dealing fine with all 5 of them, 2 Emperors dealing 4 is not the direction in which fight should go...
If anything, more players should come up there instead of the number of players getting reduced.
Getting taken out of that fight comes at the very end, for it to happen at the start is very unlikely.

I think Law goes does first, then Killer, and then either Zoro or Kid
Kidd imo will be the one who deals the biggest blow then gets thunder bagua afterwards. He’s talking a lot of shit I can’t see anyone else. Him coming back would also be a huge feat
Feels every bit as irrational to think that Oda wants to drag this battle out as long as possible OR completely wreck the alliance. Why do you think we’re hearing so much about the series endgame in the context of what’s going on in Wano? We’ve already spent two and a half years in this arc, and by the time it concludes, it’ll be far and away the longest part of this entire story. There may be reinforcements coming to help bring about the inevitable, but y’all have to stop clinging to this notion that there’s no possible way for the Supernovae to win this battle right here and now, it’s just not where the narrative is trending.
what the hell are you saying. I’m saying that everyone will be taken out the fight at least one. At some point Oda is gonna 100% have just kidd law and luffy in a lineup facing down the yonko later.

Oda + Normal/Casual Fans + Zoro fans: 1v1 Bet on Zoro to stay up til the end

Zoro haters: Zoro will be first knocked out

Special education Manga Watchers & Anime Readers: Eustass Kid (the guy that rivals Luffy) and Zoro (The guy with magic voodoo Kill Kaido sword) will lose first

Zoro last one standing.

Wano~Thriller Bark parallel, Zoro stood last against Kuma after Oars, Ryuma, Moria. Zoro standing last after Luffy defeats BM and “Kaido”.

But shhhhh don’t tell the Zoro haters, they’ll only get madder. Nothing Happened will equal ZKK. @Jew D. Boy
Like I said you guys are a cult. It’s plain and simple. No one can have another opinion at all you have to follow everything zoro fans say

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what the hell are you saying. I’m saying that everyone will be taken out the fight at least one. At some point Oda is gonna 100% have just kidd law and luffy in a lineup facing down the yonko later.
All right, dude, let’s see if the canon proves you right...I doubt it will, but what do I know? I’ve just been following this series religiously for 18 years now, I’m sure your perspective is more informed than mine. The clock is dangerously close to running out now that Kaido and Linlin are getting serious, but that does not automatically guarantee that anyone else currently on the roof is gonna be defeated as soundly as you want us to believe. Remember how sure everyone was that at least one or two Scabbards would die? Since they all survived, do you honestly think Zoro and/or Kid will get their asses kicked that easily? If so, woof...even by your own logic as stated above, Killer would bow out before any of the others, so this is just a bad take all the way through.