Speculations I think next time we go to the roof it will only Kidd Luffy and Law standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d put Momo and the scabbards as the second driving force since the whole wano arc is about them getting revenge and freeing their home.
true am talking about op in general tho
in terms of panel time and focus
aside from oden and luffy
he has recieved more than momo or the scabbards this arc.
Where did oda say that wci is sanjis arc?
he/his editors announced the year of sanji a while back .
am not sure I can find the quote
give me a bit

give me a bit
I know about the year of sanji but that doesnt mean = his arc. They clearly meant he will have alot of screen time focus which he did. And either way that doesnt mean wano is not zoros arc.do you think it makes sense for oda to give sanji his own arc but not zoro?
All this build up and portrayal, Zoros connection to wano back in thriller park. His connection with shushui and enma. Zoros background and the possible connection of his bloodline to wano. Enma and oden the parallels between oden zoro and ryuma his interaction with hiyori and etc. And still not his arc? Cant ignore all this.

I know about the year of sanji but that doesnt mean = his arc. They clearly meant he will have alot of screen time focus which he did. And either way that doesnt mean wano is not zoros arc.do you think it makes sense for oda to give sanji his own arc but not zoro?
All this build up and portrayal, Zoros connection to wano back in thriller park. His connection with shushui and enma. Zoros background and the possible connection of his bloodline to wano. Enma and oden the parallels between oden zoro and ryuma his interaction with hiyori and etc. And still not his arc? Cant ignore all this.
Thing is tho in a lot of arc
zoro gets a lot of focus in general
especially when he is present (excluding wci, mf , impel down)

him getting massive feats/focus doesnt make it his arc imo
its just how oda writes zoro most arcs .

give me a bit
Ah you right in terms of straw hats Wanos second most prominent was Zoro. I’d argue that since the raid started its become more about the entire straw hats and less about him but that’s different.

And Oda explained WCI was Sanjis arc in the “Year of Sanji” interview

Thing is tho in a lot of arc
zoro gets a lot of focus in general
especially when he is present (excluding wci, mf , impel down)

him getting massive feats/focus doesnt make it his arc imo
its just how oda writes zoro most arcs .
But all the background builtup to this arc. Zoros kuina flashbacks in previous arcs could all connect to wano because kuina and her father and also zoro could be from wano.( high possibility and at this point 99%)
His screen time at thriller park was with ryuma whos homeland was wano.
Shusui was with zoro for like 500+ chapters now? Connected to wano. Alot of this focus that oda has put has to do in one way or amother with wano and in this arc zoro had much more focus than he usually does he already fought 3 super novas at wano.he had many interactions with the locals. He got enma which is destined to kill kaido. Hes fighting 2 yonkos at this time. If this is not Zoros arc then what it is? The wano back ground of samurai and swords and many other minor and major plot that points towards wano being Zoros arc. At this point it just is.

Status
Not open for further replies.