Speculations I think next time we go to the roof it will only Kidd Luffy and Law standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I think Zoro and killer will be down next time we go back and it will be a short scene because luffy should be up now and we can get a quick scene of Kidd law and luffy looking at hybrid kaido with a small glimpse what he looks like.

then we see law unsheathe his sword kidd new transformation and luffy enter gear 4th again.

Think like the scene when we saw punk rotten room gear 4th for the first time in a scene together a parallel to that scene and Oda would cut away.

I don’t believe we won’t go back to the roof

for 1007 I think we can get this scene since it will be 3 chapters roof and 3 chapters dome.

This chapter will be a combination. Especially since there’s a break I think we will see a glimpse of hybrid kaido and see that killer and zoro are down( they obviously get up later)
Stop giving swordbois heartattacks

They think zoro and Killer are as important as law and kidd

i have seen law job with an unseathed sword . (doffy)
isnt Law the only one so far who popped his strongest attack to date(Gamma Knife) already on Kaido which did no more than Killer's sonic attack? tbh thats prolly the lowest of all the SNs in the roof. while Kidd isnt doing anything impressive himself either but he has the excuse of "we havent seen the extent of his abilities".

J

Jo_Ndule

Sanji and Luffy on the cover with BM :
Sanji says he will KO Linlin with the cake but fails, only made her faints in happiness a little
Luffy fights Katakuri

Zoro and Luffy on the cover with Kaido :
Zoro says he'll cut/kill kaido but he'll fail since he will only reopen the scar.
Luffy beats Kaido with kidd and Law's help
Post automatically merged:

How did zoro outshine Luffy at TB when Luffy beat oars and Moriah?
He was exhausted,

Taking Luffy's pain and beating Ryuma doesn't mean you overshadowed Luffy. It wasn't even a combat feat.

Zoro will not outshine Luffy in conbat feats by taking out the villain or doing the most damage to the villain Luffy fighte

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Luffy, zoro and Law's DF(if oda actually puts his DF's immortality thing into plot) will play a role. Law/Kid/Killer are not important.
Moreover, we are shown we are approaching the capital, even if all of them are down, its just for few moments.
Unless BM helps while all others are down.

1. Zoro never overshadowed luffy in wrong park luffy had 2 scenes that shone the most

2. Mr prince moment fire fist scene and luffy Gatling shone the msor

3. That is true

4. Zoro didn’t overshadow shit now you are lying.
1. Sure, Luffy can outshine Zoro 2 times in Wrong Park arc. You know your fanfict better.
But talking about actual One Piece, what 2 scenes? Zoro made Arlong shitted his pants just by showing his endurance level while same Arlong threw Luffy to the pond like a fodder.

2. What Mr. Prince? Unlocking Breath of All Things then continued to 1 shot Steel Man with 1 sword style >>> defeating random alligators.
But sure, I give good old pre TS Mr. Prince some credit because now he is just either Mr. Princess (WCI) or Mr. Judge's son.

4. Zoro performed better against Admiral Fujitora than Luffy against Doffy.
Sent him backwards with 1 sword while under gravity pressure, and ended with Fujitora's compliment > winning against Doffy with Gamma Knife help, gladiators and Viola stalling. DR Luffy was so pathetic, that's why he got whole WCI arc and fought 2 Sweet Commanders, to catch up with post TS Zoro.

:seriously:

Literally all of this, except for #3 is subjective bs and is based on your obsession with Zoro lol. Oda spent more chapters on Luffy surpassing all of those villains than anything Zoro has done in each of those arcs because he's the main character, it's not changing with this one. It never will lol. But sure if Zoro cuts Kaido badly, it will be your subjective opinion to say that Zoro overshadowed Luffy even if Luffy defeats him.

And to use the Kuma one is frankly dumb because you entirely missing the point of the scene. Luffy fought the arc villain and won. He was passed out, defeated. Yes, Zoro protected him from Kuma, and it was amazing character work from Oda to show that Zoro was WILLING TO GIVE HIS LIFE FOR LUFFYS DREAM. Do not forget what that entire scene meant. It wasn't meant to "overshadow" Luffy. It was meant to show how great Luffy's right hand man was in the first place.
Literally excuses to defend Luffy's weak ass.

Now ask this yourself and answer honestly:
1. Did you expect Luffy to pass out against Apoo then got saved by Zoro?
2. Did you expect Luffy using his new advanced CoA and other SNs to attack Kaido yet it's all fun and games for Big Mom. But the moment Zoro is about to attack Big Mom, both Kaido and Big Mom freaked out.
3. Did you expect Luffy to get saved again by Zoro not once but twice against Kaido? Fanboys thought Luffy is hot shit and will carry the battle against Kaido. Reality: he is getting carried and a deadweight for the team once he carelessly go G4 but failed to do anything significant.

Zoro consistently getting a better portrayal than Luffy (multiple times saving him, his attack is being feared than Luffy's attack) since act 3 started. Him overshadowing Luffy again is just Oda continuing the current formula.

1. Sure, Luffy can outshine Zoro 2 times in Wrong Park arc. You know your fanfict better.
But talking about actual One Piece, what 2 scenes? Zoro made Arlong shitted his pants just by showing his endurance level while same Arlong threw Luffy to the pond like a fodder.

2. What Mr. Prince? Unlocking Breath of All Things then continued to 1 shot Steel Man with 1 sword style >>> defeating random alligators.
But sure, I give good old pre TS Mr. Prince some credit because now he is just either Mr. Princess (WCI) or Mr. Judge's son.

Sent him backwards with 1 sword while under gravity pressure, and ended with Fujitora's compliment > winning against Doffy with Gamma Knife help, gladiators and Viola stalling. DR Luffy was so pathetic, that's why he got whole WCI arc and fought 2 Sweet Commanders, to catch up with post TS Zoro.

2. Did you expect Luffy using his new advanced CoA and other SNs to attack Kaido yet it's all fun and games for Big Mom. But the moment Zoro is about to attack Big Mom, both Kaido and Big Mom freaked out.
3. Did you expect Luffy to get saved again by Zoro not once but twice against Kaido? Fanboys thought Luffy is hot shit and will carry the battle against Kaido. Reality: he is getting carried and a deadweight for the team once he carelessly go G4 but failed to do anything significant.

Zoro consistently getting a better portrayal than Luffy (multiple times saving him, his attack is being feared than Luffy's attack) since act 3 started. Him overshadowing Luffy again is just Oda continuing the current formula.
1: your delusional. The most memorable and talked about scenes is luffy giving nami his hat and luffy destroying arlong park

2. mr prince is more memorable or equal to the breath of all things scene

3. Wtf are you talking about?

Imagine actually saying any of this shit seriously when Luffy is the one who continuously defeats arc villains that Zoro doesn't, all of which are far stronger than any opponent Zoro receives.

Rofl when Luffy is the one to actually defeat Kaido at the end of the arc, ask yourself where it all went wrong for you. Not like you don't have 15 other arcs to realize why this was the case smh.

By then I'm sure you'll also be one of the people that calls the author a Luffy wanker. Continue to delude yourself, its funny and also really sad.

1: your delusional. The most memorable and talked about scenes is luffy giving nami his hat and luffy destroying arlong park

2. mr prince is more memorable or equal to the breath of all things scene

3. Wtf are you talking about?
1. Genius, plot wise Luffy giving hat to Nami is iconic scene for Arlong Park, plot wise...
But powerlevel wise, Arlong shitted his pants seeing Zoro's endurance > anything Luffy did in Arlong Park.
Even more, despite his injury that made Arlong shitted, Zoro still endured it, fought Hatchan and defeated him easily, far easier than how fresh Luffy defeated Arlong (which would have lost anyway without villagers' help)

2. No. Again, performing Breath of All Things all the way since Alabasta arc >> kicking alligators.
Like, think about it. ALABASTA ZORO was already a BIGGER threat to Kaido / Big Mom, than pre Wano Luffy who already spent 2 years training and getting G4, fighting Doffy, fighting Cracker and fighting Katakuri. Luffy only caught up to Alabasta Zoro (threat wise for Kaido) in Udon.

3. Yep, DR Zoro looked better against Fujitora than DR Luffy against Doffy.
And the formula continues. Onigashima Zoro looks better than Onigashima Luffy against Apoo and against Kaido.

1. Genius, plot wise Luffy giving hat to Nami is iconic scene for Arlong Park, plot wise...
But powerlevel wise, Arlong shitted his pants seeing Zoro's endurance > anything Luffy did in Arlong Park.
Even more, despite his injury that made Arlong shitted, Zoro still endured it, fought Hatchan and defeated him easily, far easier than how fresh Luffy defeated Arlong (which would have lost anyway without villagers' help)

2. No. Again, performing Breath of All Things all the way since Alabasta arc >> kicking alligators.
Like, think about it. ALABASTA ZORO was already a BIGGER threat to Kaido / Big Mom, than pre Wano Luffy who already spent 2 years training and getting G4, fighting Doffy, fighting Cracker and fighting Katakuri. Luffy only caught up to Alabasta Zoro (threat wise for Kaido) in Udon.

3. Yep, DR Zoro looked better against Fujitora than DR Luffy against Doffy.
And the formula continues. Onigashima Zoro looks better than Onigashima Luffy against Apoo and against Kaido.
1. Arlong is far stronger than Hacchan. Luffy defeated Arlong, not Zoro. Luffy broke Arlongs nose, Zoro couldn't cut it, next

2. Haki didn't exist back then. Stop deluding yourself into thinking it did. Imagine being a reader back then, it didn't mean anything other than Zoro's enhanced swordsmanship to cut what he needed. It was a 2 chapter fight which did not overshadow the 15 chapters Luffy got to fight Crocodile. Its silly to call it anything else, even if it was retconned to Haki, which as far as I know it hasn't. Next.

3. Wowee Zoro struck at Fujitora who took zero damage! Luffy did the same thing and attacked Fujitora after beating Doffy but portrayal right?

This is the scene people say overshadows the 20 Chapter Doflamingo fight Luffy had? What?

One strike from Zoro?

How about the fact that after Luffy's fight with Doflamingo, he fought Fujitora and made him "huff huff"?

Just losing your logic against all of you who say this shit. Zoro got 3 pages. Luffy got 8. Luffy made Fuji "huff" multiple times, Zoro didn't.

Stop with this asinine, garbage, arbitrary comparisons about Zoro and his captain. Its getting ridiculous. Zoro will always be Luffy's #2. Lets stop turning this into something its never been, a fucking comparison between Luffy and Zoro.

I just for the record, I LOVE that Zoro on that last page wanted to switch with Luffy. I LOVE that there is a companionship between both men as equals. But this manga will never portray Zoro defeating Luffy's opponents. Its never happened. Zoro didn't defeat Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo and Katakuri. Luffy did. The same thing goes for Kaido. He's yet another arc villain in a long line of arc villains. If they beat him together, I will congratulate Oda on doing something different, but it will not be at the expense of Luffy's own growth lol. Kind of weird to delude yourself into thinking it will.

Repeat after me, if there is one character Oda loves more than Zoro, its Luffy.

Last edited:
1. Arlong is far stronger than Hacchan. Luffy defeated Arlong, not Zoro. Luffy broke Arlongs nose, Zoro couldn't cut it, next

2. Haki didn't exist back then. Stop deluding yourself into thinking it did. Imagine being a reader back then, it didn't mean anything other than Zoro's enhanced swordsmanship to cut what he needed. It was a 2 chapter fight which did not overshadow the 15 chapters Luffy got to fight Crocodile. Its silly to call it anything else, even if it was retconned to Haki, which as far as I know it hasn't. Next.

3. Wowee Zoro struck at Fujitora who took zero damage! Luffy did the same thing and attacked Fujitora after beating Doffy but portrayal right?
1. Arlong himself said, if Zoro was in better health, he would also "scar" the nose. Arlong was really confident with his nose, so "scar" there in actual means "cut it clean".

2. Excuses. "But but haki didn't exist". Yet Shanks made the sea king go away with his stare already.
If anything Luffy fanboys must thank Oda for not letting Zoro fight against Crocodile.
Alabasta Zoro pushed to limit = unlocking BoAT = Crocodile getting one shotted just like Daz Bones.
No need to get 2 Ls first like his fodder captain.

And before "but Crocodile can KO / kill Zoro before he used BoAT" nonsense. Let me remind that East Blue saga made it clear that Zoro is the Endurance God among the crew.
If Luffy can survive for so long against Crocodile, it just means Zoro can survive longer.

3. Did Luffy got compliment by Fujitora? Aside from he's kind, nah.
Did Zoro got compliment by Fujitora? Yes.

What did Luffy use when he attacked Fujitora? G3.
What did Zoro use? 1 sword style.
G3 is higher move for Luffy than 1 sword style for Zoro.

Was Luffy under gravity pressure when he attacked Fuji? Iirc nope.
Was Zoro under gravity pressure? Yes.
That's what matters. DR Luffy was weak, but it's ok. That's what WCI arc were for. To make them equal again, or at least decreasing the gap.

This is the scene people say overshadows the 20 Chapter Doflamingo fight Luffy had? What?

One strike from Zoro?

How about the fact that after Luffy's fight with Doflamingo, he fought Fujitora and made him "huff huff"?

Just losing your logic against all of you who say this shit. Zoro got 3 pages. Luffy got 8. Luffy made Fuji "huff" multiple times, Zoro didn't.

Stop with this asinine, garbage, arbitrary comparisons about Zoro and his captain. Its getting ridiculous. Zoro will always be Luffy's #2. Lets stop turning this into something its never been, a fucking comparison between Luffy and Zoro.

I just for the record, I LOVE that Zoro on that last page wanted to switch with Luffy. I LOVE that there is a companionship between both men as equals. But this manga will never portray Zoro defeating Luffy's opponents. Its never happened. Zoro didn't defeat Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo and Katakuri. Luffy did. The same thing goes for Kaido. He's yet another arc villain in a long line of arc villains. If they beat him together, I will congratulate Oda on doing something different, but it will not be at the expense of Luffy's own growth lol. Kind of weird to delude yourself into thinking it will.

Huff puff is from Fujitora's own shouting. He lost his own breath after shouting so hard.

Counting pages doesn't mean shit.

DR Zoro > DR Luffy.

1. Arlong himself said, if Zoro was in better health, he would also "scar" the nose. Arlong was really confident with his nose, so "scar" there in actual means "cut it clean".

2. Excuses. "But but haki didn't exist". Yet Shanks made the sea king go away with his stare already.
If anything Luffy fanboys must thank Oda for not letting Zoro fight against Crocodile.
Alabasta Zoro pushed to limit = unlocking BoAT = Crocodile getting one shotted just like Daz Bones.
No need to get 2 Ls first like his fodder captain.

And before "but Crocodile can KO / kill Zoro before he used BoAT" nonsense. Let me remind that East Blue saga made it clear that Zoro is the Endurance God among the crew.
If Luffy can survive for so long against Crocodile, it just means Zoro can survive longer.

3. Did Luffy got compliment by Fujitora? Aside from he's kind, nah.
Did Zoro got compliment by Fujitora? Yes.

What did Luffy use when he attacked Fujitora? G3.
What did Zoro use? 1 sword style.
G3 is higher move for Luffy than 1 sword style for Zoro.

Was Luffy under gravity pressure when he attacked Fuji? Iirc nope.
Was Zoro under gravity pressure? Yes.
That's what matters. DR Luffy was weak, but it's ok. That's what WCI arc were for. To make them equal again, or at least decreasing the gap.
Honestly, how the fuck are you making these blatantly shitty comparisons lmao? Pure over analysis of things I guarantee you the author never thought about drawing.

Do you even understand what "retroactive" canon is? Shanks staring at a seaking doesn't imply he created the concept of Haki in 1997. It means that when he decided to figure out how Haki worked back in Chapter 436, the chapter that Shanks made people faint, he tied the idea back to Chapter 1. Oda has NEVER confirmed Haki existed around then. Blackbeard threw the term around in the 220's with Luffy, yet it never was even deemed a physical construct until Shanks met Whitebeard.

Nothing implies "scarring" Arlongs nose, means to "cut it clean". You pulled that out of your ass. Nothing implies Zoro was more of an endurance god during east blue when Luffy never had the opportunity to show you, the reader, a similar feat to compare to. Again, pulling it out of your ass. Your last point is an entire asspull headcanon trying to compare 2 characters who fight differently, yet all I saw was Luffy fighting Doflamingo while Zoro was stuck with Pica.

Honestly, how the fuck are you making these blatantly shitty comparisons lmao? Pure over analysis of things I guarantee you the author never thought about drawing.

Do you even understand what "retroactive" canon is? Shanks staring at a seaking doesn't imply he created the concept of Haki in 1997. It means that when he decided to figure out how Haki worked back in Chapter 436, the chapter that Shanks made people faint, he tied the idea back to Chapter 1. Oda has NEVER confirmed Haki existed around then. Blackbeard through the term around in the 220's with Luffy, yet it never was even deemed a physical construct until Shanks met Whitebeard.

Nothing implies "scarring" Arlongs nose, means to "cut it clean". You pulled that out of your ass. Nothing implies Zoro was more of an endurance god during east blue when Luffy never had the opportunity to show you, the reader, a similar feat to compare to. Again, pulling it out of your ass. Your last point is an entire asspull headcanon trying to compare 2 characters who fight differently, yet all I saw was Luffy fighting Doflamingo while Zoro was stuck with Pica.
> over analysis
> proceeded to counting the page lmao

Excuses. You just can't accept the fact that DR Zoro is a bigger threat to Kaido / Big Mom / other durability monsters than pre Udon Luffy.

Yep it means cutting the nose clean. Because Arlong who was very confident in his nose admitted Zoro would scar it. Did Arlong ever say that Luffy could break his nose? Nope.
Meaning Arlong had bigger expectation for healthy Zoro. But even then the smaller guy Luffy could already do it.

Repeat after me, if there is one character Oda knows stronger than post TS Luffy, it's post TS Zoro.

Repeat after me, if there is one character Oda knows is bigger threat to Kaido than pre Udon Luffy, it's Alabasta Zoro.

Absolutely not , Zoro's not beating Dressrosa Gear 4 Luffy.
G4 Luffy and its shitty time limit that can't KO post GK Doffy? Yeah try again.

Nothing implies Zoro was more of an endurance god during east blue when Luffy never had the opportunity to show you, the reader, a similar feat to compare to. Again, pulling it out of your ass
If East Blue didn't convince you, Thriller Bark should do it anyway.

Luffy passed out from his injury.
Zoro with his own injury + enduring all of Luffy's injury = still standing strong.
Zoro is Endurance God among the crew.

> over analysis
> proceeded to counting the page lmao

Lmao, its YOU who's actually not getting it. I used the page count bullshit to troll because its the same garbage overanalysis you guys use.

I don't actually think about this stuff between Luffy and Zoro. It never something I need to think about because I don't pull headcanon out of my ass and make powerscale analysis arguments. I simply go by what the manga has shown me.

You want to sit here and give me weird, speculative examples of why Zoro is stronger than Luffy, yet I have examples arc after arc that show Luffy defeats the arc villain while Zoro defeats the far weaker #2.

But be my guest and assume Zoro will defeat Kaido and Luffy will just sit there mesmerized, I know it what you dream about a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.