Questions & Mysteries I thought Suigetsu had Zabuza's sword, how did Zabuza get it back in the war arc?

Like zabuza just summons it with a scroll like how though, suigetsu has the sword
did kabuto fight suigetsu for it or something?

I

Indigo

Like zabuza just summons it with a scroll like how though, suigetsu has the sword
did kabuto fight suigetsu for it or something?
When Suigetsu was captured by the Samurai in the Land of Iron, they took the Sword and put it in storage or something.

When he escaped, he searched for it, but couldn't find it. It was somewhere.

Suigetsu's brother, Mangetsu, was a genius that could use all the swords. So he was given a scroll to summon all the blades no matter where they were. Once Mangetsu was ressurected, he used the scroll to summon all the swords to the resurrected swordsmen, including Zabuza's sword.

I

Indigo

but you said, they could summon it from anywhere
what's the difference if a human is holding it or being wedged being rocks?
Because the Human can stop it with their own chakra, or go along with the item in a summoning jutsu.

Kinda like Sasuke hides inside Manda and does a reverse summoning jutsu to escape from Deidara's explosion.

Maybe the reverse summoning jutsu for the swords were weaker, and they couldn't bring Killer Bee along Samehada.

or, since Samehada is the only sword with a will, it didn't want to leave Killer Bee, because it loves his chakra and rejected the summoning.

or, since Samehada is the only sword with a will, it didn't want to leave Killer Bee, because it loves his chakra and rejected the summoning.
When could anything resist a summoning??
Gamabunta and manda are sentient as are the edo tensei, Why dont they just resist summonings

It's never explained how Zabuza got the sword in the manga, one panel he doesn't have it and the next it just appears.

Mangetsu only summons the other swords, not the Executioner Blade.

They probably summoned them.

Samehada wasn't supposed because it was already in use by someone. Zabuza's blade was sitting in Samurai Land, unused, after Suigetsu was imprisoned.

Otherwise, idk, plot.