General & Others I understand why One Piece is so good now.

For the longest time I avoided One Piece because of the sheer amount of content to get through + I was a little put off by the unique characters styles.

For 2 months I’ve devoted time to watching it because I kept hearing how amazing it is. I figured I just better try it and decide for myself.

I’m on episode 166 now and I fucking love it. Just pure adventure in this show and it makes me feel like I’m going on a journey with them. Not to mention the character styles have grown on me and I love them. Everyone’s relationship together is refreshing and it’s honestly a joy to watch how everyone interacts with each other.

All this to say I was dumb to judge it so harshly before. I’m not even intimidated by the amount of episodes anymore, just glad I get more to watch and I know the adventure won’t stop soon.

For the longest time I avoided One Piece because of the sheer amount of content to get through + I was a little put off by the unique characters styles.

For 2 months I’ve devoted time to watching it because I kept hearing how amazing it is. I figured I just better try it and decide for myself.

I’m on episode 166 now and I fucking love it. Just pure adventure in this show and it makes me feel like I’m going on a journey with them. Not to mention the character styles have grown on me and I love them. Everyone’s relationship together is refreshing and it’s honestly a joy to watch how everyone interacts with each other.

All this to say I was dumb to judge it so harshly before. I’m not even intimidated by the amount of episodes anymore, just glad I get more to watch and I know the adventure won’t stop soon.
better stop now before you are too invested. its clown piece now

B

Ballel

that first part is muuuuch better than post ts.

But you need to judge for yourself. Just let us know when you get there:kata:

Nope. I have been reading weekly from Alabasta and for every arc, there is a proportion of fans always complaining. Even Enies Lobby or Marineford
That's cool but that doesn't mean the quality hasn't dropped after 20+ years.

People will always complain but we can objectively compare the pre and post ts and see a difference. Usually the difference is bad.

That's because most reader's Binge read Pre TS and come to weekly reading Post TS. That and nostalgia
In your personal opinion.

However plenty of new readers/viewers have read the 7 arcs so far post ts. That's enough arcs to compare to the two.

Most say pre ts was better even 7 arcs into the post ts. All immediately available to them. So your answer is bad and doesn't apply to the majority

In your personal opinion.

However plenty of new readers/viewers have read the 7 arcs so far post ts. That's enough arcs to compare to the two.

Most say pre ts was better even 7 arcs into the post ts. All immediately available to them. So your answer is bad and doesn't apply to the majority
And that's your opinion. Plenty of readers reading with me have found that the quality is consistent and just the scale has become bigger in Post TS compared to Pre TS

And that's your opinion. Plenty of readers reading with me have found that the quality is consistent and just the scale has become bigger in Post TS compared to Pre TS
That's cool. Your select group of people you Interact with feel this way. The majority of fans don't.

Doesn't mean post ts is bad. Just certain aspects were traded off. Those aspects are allot of what made people love one piece.

You can be biased. Opinions are opinions. But we can literally compare the two side by side and see a world of difference. Don't get me started on the major changes post ts

That's cool. Your select group of people you Interact with feel this way. The majority of fans don't.

Doesn't mean post ts is bad. Just certain aspects were traded off. Those aspects are allot of what made people love one piece.

You can be biased. Opinions are opinions. But we can literally compare the two side by side and see a world of difference. Don't get me started on the major changes post ts
You can not be certain that your opinion is shared by the majority

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

The beautiful innocence lol.

Do yourself a favor and drop the series now before you see the series throw every remotely good aspect of itself down the toilet.