I want to leave the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

I have officially given up on One Piece,and as it is the only reason for me to be a member in this forum,i shouldn't stick here anymore.
The complaints of the fandom about One Piece doing the opposite of growing for the better after Time-Skip are totally true. Every plot point introduced is resolved of a half-ass way and the obstacles in the main characters's way to their objectives are treated like jokes. After the latest chapters,i accepted that nothing good will ever come from this manga anymore.
I am 20 years old,and already mature enough to know that big deceptions are part of life,and that in order of live a happy life,you should let go of deceptions that happen to you and go look for new good things for your life. I won't leave this forum saddened ,because i know that the world is a large place and life never stops,and with time and patience,i may find something that will fulfill the emptiness left on me by the ruination of One Piece.
I wrote this here for everyone to know what happened to me.
Please,someone of the staff,delete my account right now.
@Natalija @Dragomir @AL sama @Van @Bogard @Pantheos @Garp the Fist

I have officially given up on One Piece,and as it is the only reason for me to be a member in this forum,i shouldn't stick here anymore.
The complaints of the fandom about One Piece doing the opposite of growing for the better after Time-Skip are totally true. Every plot point introduced is resolved of a half-ass way and the obstacles in the main characters's way to their objectives are treated like jokes. After the latest chapters,i accepted that nothing good will ever come from this manga anymore.
I am 20 years old,and already mature enough to know that big deceptions are part of life,and that in order of live a happy life,you should let go of deceptions that happen to you and go look for new good things for your life. I won't leave this forum saddened ,because i know that the world is a large place and life never stops,and with time and patience,i may find something that will fulfill the emptiness left on me by the ruination of One Piece.
Probably the only chopper fan in this forum, salute to you sire and good luck.

Write a mail to oda saying you are leaving
Post automatically merged:

I gave up on this series long back I guess, Now I just come for memes

I allready see it as being shittier than naruto going forward , only saving grace being some good plot point reveals till EOS which if compiled won't even be more than 2 chapters U guess. Which is just sad

S

Sugimoto 14

:cheers:
See u next week

Status
Not open for further replies.