Powers & Abilities I was right again About Zoro and Luffy

When Luffy learned ad CoC, I never stopped to Say that Zoro will develop it against King.

Now Both Luffy and Zoro Can infuse their CoC will into their Swords/punchs.

Now that ad CoC is done, they will receive their last power UP that is DFs awakening and black blade.

A black blade and awakening are basically same thing. Just that black blade is how WE CALL a Swords awakening reaching his full potential.

Ace definitely never reached his full potential in Roger hand for exemple, the Sword never turned black.

Roger with a Black Ace will be definitely even stronger than he was at his prime.

Luffy will awake the Gomu Gomu fruit to Beat Kaido and Zoro will turn Enma black.

By awakening your Sword (turning them black), a Swordman Can make even one of the weakess Swords unbreakable and increase his AP even if your Sword was not special.

So each Time Zoro will turn his Swords black his AP will receive a boost too.

It will be like Blackbeard eating another DF and awakening them.

@Finalbeta @Blother @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @Blother @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @ThunderSupernova @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87

When Luffy learned ad CoC, I never stopped to Say that Zoro will develop it against King.

Now that ad CoC is done, they will receive their last power UP that is DFs awakening and black blade.

A black blade and awakening are basically same thing. Just that black blade is how WE CALL a Swords awakening reaching his full potential.

Ace definitely never reached his full potential in Roger hand for exemple, the Sword never turned black.

Roger with a Black Ace will be definitely even stronger than he was at his prime.

Luffy will awake the Gomu Gomu fruit to Beat Kaido and Zoro will turn Enma black.

By awakening your Sword (turning them black), a Swordman Can make even one of the weakess Swords unbreakable and increase his AP even if your Sword was not special.

While yeah i think they will achieve that before the series end, i dont think it will happen in this arc.

Too many powerups at once already, they dont need ANOTHER one in my oppinion....Following the trend of past awakenings, Luffy's awakening would be to turn stuff around him into rubber, lets see how usefull that would be.

While yeah i think they will achieve that before the series end, i dont think it will happen in this arc.

Too many powerups at once already, they dont need ANOTHER one in my oppinion....Following the trend of past awakenings, Luffy's awakening would be to turn stuff around him into rubber, lets see how usefull that would be.
Agree, but Enma could turn black After Zoro Land the final hit on kaido.
AlSo the old man who told Zoro he Can turn Enma black need to see Zoro sucessing before he leave Wano.

Not sure what the black blade will entail but I'm fairly confident a way to harden is via haki, specifically either just CoA or CoC or a combination of both. The latter is the scenario I hypothized many months ago, funnily enough it might be the realest one.
Enma will turn black upon decapitating Kaido's Head

So it will turn black after Killin Kaido
Not before

@Finalbeta @Blother @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @Blother @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @ThunderSupernova @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87
that true, I dont get why Shanks/Roger arent aiming for a black blade when is definitely a power up, I mean for hacky man why woudnt they have it? I dont understand. Do you really need to kill someone to get a blacken blade maybe?

Last edited: