Questions & Mysteries If Crocodile gets a legit 1.9 billion, is he above 1.1 b Zolo and some YC1s?

If the bounties are legit, is Crocodile above average YC1s like Katakuri and Alber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you believe Mihawk should be Yonko level according to Mihawk's bounty, then Crocodile too should be minimum around some YC1s, and even more powerful than some YC1s according to bounty, we know Crocodile won't be that strong. Then how come some people being happy about Mihawk's bounty?

3 years ago I would say Crocodile gets maximum 600 million or 800 million bounty, considering he gets 1.9 billion is definitely abnormal unless you believe Crocodile surpassed YC3 level, which is debatable.

Since I gave PTSDs to a lot of people, they always make damage control threads by talking about me and now they even use my quote from 3 years ago in their signature that only proves that I destroyed a lot of these guys.

But you need to consider that 3 years ago we didn't know:

1- Mihawk is the first Marine Hunter:

Zolo fans said Mihawk isn't even a pirate and ''harmless'' to government. Crocodile revealed Mihawk was known as Marine Hunter long before Cross Guild.

They specifically said Cross Guild is a ''major major threat'' to Marines even when other Emperors are stronger than Cross Guild.

2- Being Yonko doesn't boost bounties:

Luffy bounty = Law bounty, Mihawk's Yonko captain has lower bounty than Mihawk, BB's first Yonko bounty was 2.2 billion, Luffy was fifth Emperor with 1.5 billion bounty, this means Yonko only gets their bounty for power.

3- Yonko captains boost Yonko underling bounties:

this means if captain and underling have equal power, underling gets bigger bounty than captain

4- Crocodile gets 1.9 billion bounty:

Unless you claim Cross Guild bounties are legit for power, thus 1.9 b Crocodile should be above:

- 1.3 b Marco
- 1.3 b Alber

- 1.1 b Zolo

We all know ZKKboys will leave the forum again when Oda once again puts Mihawk in action but lets entertain this idea again,

- The argument that the some ZKK boys and Zolo fanboys are using that, Mihawk's WGS title is the only reason he gets 3.5 billion, they deny Mihawk getting extra boost due to Yonko captain boosts underling bounties, and being the Marine Hunter and joining Cross Guild etc they deny all of these.

- Then how its possible that the guy who can ''command'' Mihawk by ''power'' has only 3.1 billion? If Mihawk has bigger bounty than even his own Yonko captain, due to his power only, then why his Yonko captain is not even has equal bounty to Mihawk let alone bigger?

Excuses: ''They know Buggy isn't strong''

Wrong. Government and Buggy's men specifically think Buggy is strong:

The idea that they know Buggy isn't strong is debunked, they think Buggy is strong + commands Mihawk's power and Croco's power.

If what I said about Mihawk having 3 billion minimum should be true, his captain should've get minimum 3.6 billion not 3.1 billion. Oda literally tells us Mihawk's bounty is boosted for other reasons JUST LIKE CROCODILE'S 1.9 billion, so Mihawk's alone bounty, without Cross Guild and Marine Hunting, would definitely be lower thant 3.1 billion.

Another ''Excuse'':

''ThEy sAid Crocodile has intElligenNce aNd leAdeRships''

They never said its about out of battle intelligence and out of battle leadership. If a genius like Caesar Clown gets only 300 million bounty, its dumb to assume they meant out of battle intelligence for Crocodile.

Croc's bounty is just boosted too much due to Marine Hunting just like Mihawk.

Then also they were saying Shanks has 4 billion because he is a Yonko, which is debunked because as we see that EVEN MIHAWK'S OWN YONKO CAPTAIN Buggy, has only 3.1 billion, then why another Yonko Shanks doesn't have as same as Buggy's 3.1 billion?

''WGS Mihawk Yield to Buggy's authority''

''The power to command''

If you believe Mihawk gets due to 3.5 billion because of WGS title over Shanks, and power over Shanks since you believe he is stronger than Shanks? Shouldn't be Mihawk above Shanks's bounty as well just like Mihawk is above Yonko Buggy's bounty?

4 billion Shanks can't control Mihawk by ''power'',

and being Yonko doesn't boost his bounty, Shanks is not a Marine Hunter, then why Shanks has 4 billion?

Because of superior combat power.

Pre-Yonko Shanks and WGS Mihawk dueled more than 12 years ago and no one won,

Mihawk: ''settle things''

And Shanks only got 1 billion bounty at the time when he had 2 hands, and dueled WGS Mihawk.

4 billion Shanks did better things since then, even better than making Mihawk his underling, he surpasses Yonko Buggy's 3.1 billion range, which you get if you make 3.5 billion WGS Mihawk your underling.

Zolo vs. Alber, Zolo defeats Alber, only gets 1.1 billion, Alber still have 1.3 billion. Buggy makes Mihawk his underling, Mihawk still has 3.5 billion, Buggy gets 3.1 billion. How do you know Zolo won't be the same? Zolo can defeat Mihawk, still end up with less than 3.1 billion bounty or around that bounty.

Because making someone your underling > defeating that someone with highdiff or extreme diff.

Zolo can never make Mihawk his underling, so I don't see how Zolo will get more than 3.1 billion when he defeats Mihawk. This also proves Mihawk's bounty has nothing to do with power.

Last edited:
Zolo vs. Alber, Zolo defeats Alber, only gets 1.1 billion, Alber still have 1.3 billion. Buggy makes Mihawk his underling, Mihawk still has 3.5 billion, Buggy gets 3.1 billion. How do you know Zolo won't be the same? Zolo can defeat Mihawk, still end up with less than 3.1 billion bounty or around that bounty.

Because making someone your underling > defeating that someone with highdiff or extreme diff.

Zolo can never make Mihawk his underling, so I don't see how Zolo will get more than 3.1 billion when he defeats Mihawk. This also proves Mihawk's bounty has nothing to do with power.
Zoro will surpass Mihawk s bounty easily
He will also surpass Shanks bounty
By the time he fights Mihawk,Zoro would be like 2b+

Bogard

You can't win
The most highlighted in the Cross Guild organization are Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy(gag), yet they are perceived by the marines as a huge yonko level threat

And with Buggy being a gag, Mihawk being the top tier of the group, it's very likely Crocodile will end up retconned as someone comparable to high high tiers, and this comes from someone who never believed this guy would be this strong in the past

Oda talked about Crocodile's estimated bounty before if Baroque works was known, saying it'd have been at least the double of 81Millions(162 Millions)

Which at the time, is still considerably lower than what he got right now(1,9 Billions)

That further implies that Crocodile received a huge inflation comparatively to his preskip version, which i think Oda will showcase through his awakening

Preskip, Crocodile used to say he was one of the few who honed his powers to perfection

And he was the one to point out the Impel Down guards were awakened

All of this sounds to me like an element Oda will use to show Crocodile's awakening, and a logia awakening at that, something that hasn't even been detailed yet

But outside of this, I think another aspect that will be highlighted will be his cunning, leadership, and intelligence, which was even pointed in his bounty intro

And for a good reason since in hinsight for the marines, they were completely in the dark of his Baroque Works organization and what he was planning in Alabasta, threatening the kingdom, looking for an ancient weapon like Pluton, with aims at overthrowing the world government

And thus explaining a part of his bounty inflation

The most highlighted in the Cross Guild organization are Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy(gag), yet they are perceived by the marines as a huge yonko level threat

And with Buggy being a gag, Mihawk being the top tier of the group, it's very likely Crocodile will end up retconned as someone comparable to high high tiers, and this comes from someone who never believed this guy would be this strong in the past

Oda talked about Crocodile's estimated bounty before if Baroque works was known, saying it'd have been at least the double of 81Millions(162 Millions)

Which at the time, is still considerably lower than what he got right now(1,9 Billions)

That further implies that Crocodile received a huge inflation comparatively to his preskip version, which i think Oda will showcase through his awakening

Preskip, Crocodile used to say he was one of the few who honed his powers to perfection

And he was the one to point out the Impel Down guards were awakened

All of this sounds to me like an element Oda will use to show Crocodile's awakening, and a logia awakening at that, something that hasn't even been detailed yet

But outside of this, I think another aspect that will be highlighted will be his cunning, leadership, and intelligence, which was even pointed in his bounty intro

And for a good reason since in hinsight for the marines, they were completely in the dark of his Baroque Works organization and what he was planning in Alabasta, threatening the kingdom, looking for an ancient weapon like Pluton, with aims at overthrowing the world government

And thus explaining a part of his bounty inflation
yeah an awakening would be a good way to show hes leveled up
pretty sure he can use haki now as well.

One headcanon against another silly one:kayneshrug:

But @Erkan12 seems to think it got to be one way or another. If Mihawk is Yonko level then Crocodile must be stronger than Zoro. When logically Oda didn't re introduce Croc again with a bounty that is close to the yonko 2.2B BB and still be outside the YC range as a #2 in his Yonko crew. He's coping and deleting his posts due to Mihawk fans being right and he's wrong again

Bounties don't really mean much, they are a guideline for displaying the flawed opinions of the WG, they are not a determination of actual strength.

As for your question about where crocodile falls in comparison to those other yc1 I think crocodile had the advantage against katakuri but loses to the other two

No, because bounty = strength only applies to certain characters. Check my extensive criteria guide below.

1). It must either be Zoro, or someone related to Zoro. Ex.. Someone he's defeated, parallels, or will eventually defeat.

2). See number 1

3). See number 1

4). See number 1

5). See number 1

6). See number 1

7). See number 1

8). See number 1

9). See number 1

10). See number 1