Questions & Mysteries If Katakuri becomes Yonko...

What will be the excuse for Marco not being a Yonko?

since he and kata both would have yonko crew and allies + territories yet kata being the only one to be labeled as Yonko will prove that Marco's strength was the reason why he wasn't labeled as Yonko despite leading WBP for a whole year!

:beckmoji:will also prove the importance of being a conqueror to survive NW as captain

@Albino 👑 @RayanOO @Hades @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Kejon @Steven

What will be the excuse for Marco not being a Yonko?

since he and kata both would have yonko crew and allies + territories yet kata being the only one to be labeled as Yonko will prove that Marco's strength was the reason why he wasn't labeled as Yonko despite leading WBP for a whole year!

:beckmoji:will also prove the importance of being a conqueror to survive NW as captain

@Albino 👑 @RayanOO @Hades @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion @Kejon @Steven
does he have crew?
did WBP accept marco as new captain? did he become lead WBP? as far as we know all WBP commander had same rank regardless of number of their divisions
did he had full control over all WB allies or not?
also they lost basically every thing to BB and he become a yonko it was a battle winner become an emperor and marco was the loser

that being said Kata becoming yonko make more sense to me than kid and law becoming one wit perospero being completely crippled (he lost another arm to neko) and maybe even dead (low possibility) there isn't any other contender for becoming new captain of BMP he isn't close to top tiers like kid and law but he has other things that they don't have

also this new emperor things is probably work of morgan once again like what he did after WCI we need to wait and see will other emperors, marine and people around the world accept them as one or not

WB crews & Big Mom crews have similarity of Child, but the later is the one who has the real childs.

WB crew structure is commander & is said the division number doesnt show about authority. Yet some Big Mom childs acknowledge that Katakuri is the one who takes over Big Mom reign.

So, WB crews didnt have a speak of Marco authority.
But Big Mom crew did speak about Katakuri authority.

That's 1 thing that needed for Katakuri become new Yonko. And, we all knew his caliber for a moments when he had not have a serious Fight for a long time during his fight againts Luffy. The one beastly Panel did damaged the Memory of the Reader (us).

Only, I doubt it he Will be shown on this EoW newspaper as we only have 3 weeks in OP time. While Kata may need 1 week to recover. Unless... Unless... He got some affair that worth 1+ Billion.
Thus, i bring the example salt: Katakuri did go to Elbaf alone to make an apology & negotiate for alliance / under Katakuri. He got 1 week to resolve the situation before this newspaper appears from Big mom Wano Intel / all the homies in WCI got died. That's enough for Emperor acknowledgement i think.