Powers & Abilities If King does not have coc why he will fight against Zoro?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Who cares if King has CoC or not? He's still a swordsman which is a perfect opponent for Zoro.
coc is very important to swordman due his cuts are strong (we saw than zoro with coc could cut kaido)
king without coc is a great desanvantatge against zoro (and more if you count than zoro can cout his fire attack)

I don't see why Zoro cutting fire matters here, it's not like King is fighting with a flamethrower :kayneshrug:

King not having CoC doesn't suddenly turn him into a scrub and Zoro still has to learn to use his own properly so King could be the perfect chance to do so.

Imagine if we found out Kizaru doesn't have CoC, would people suddenly think he's no match for Luffy or Zoro all of a sudden?

Also ZKK isn't happening:yasu:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I don't see why Zoro cutting fire matters here, it's not like King is fighting with a flamethrower :kayneshrug:

King not having CoC doesn't suddenly turn him into a scrub and Zoro still has to learn to use his own properly so King could be the perfect chance to do so.

Imagine if we found out Kizaru doesn't have CoC, would people suddenly think he's no match for Luffy or Zoro all of a sudden?

Also ZKK isn't happening:yasu:
how zoro will learn to use coc with king? it's the same than luffy vs kata but kata doesn't have future haki
Post automatically merged:

Initially, I thought it is because nobody else can beat King but there are good arguments that they might not fight at all.
In that case, Marco would be able to beat him himself, I guess.
there are two character (don't count zoro) than they are the same or stronger than king: marco and jinbei