Speculations If Luffy gets KO by Kaido again (4th time), should Zoro become the captain instead?

Should Zoro take over then?

• Total voters
This post is purely speculative, and is not meant to make fun of luffy.
Truth is, he has been made fun of plentifully lately.
From a charismatic perspective, Luffy is still a better captain at leading and winning people's heart (friends or foes).
But at some point, you gotta wonder how many L's are too many for the future PK captain before his fighting ability will be questioned.

Maybe the fate of the future pirate king is not only to lose to Kaido the 4th time, but to lose to his role to the vice-captain 🙄

Why? For Zoro to get Koed 10 times more before winning?
For zoro to be KO x 10, he needs to be KO at least once first.
This is how math works.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy got his ass handed to Crocodile 3 times and Zoro is still in the crew.
Yes and no. Luffy won the 3rd time against Sir Croco. That's why i am asking what if he loses again (4th time) against Kaido.

You do realise that he's fighting someone who's potentially Top 1 in the verse, right?
Getting KO by Jesus 4 times in one arc would be embarrassing, Jesus > Kaido.

Gets KOd repeatedly and bounce back stronger each time without being healed and without stating that its already his limit? Wuooow its so fitting for the new WSC :lunazing:
Imagine zoro getting KO and getting the same power up everytime.
He would be Mihawk level by now lmao.

Getting KO by Jesus 4 times in one arc would be embarrassing, Jesus > Kaido.

Imagine zoro getting KO and getting the same power up everytime.
He would be Mihawk level by now lmao.
Luffy didnt get powerup via his KOs vs Kaidou, it was vs Katakuri right? He's just figured out what he should have long ago in the timeskip training, like flow and CoC stuff. So since even the KOs from Kaidou didnt provide haki bloom to Luffy, it means Luffy is at that level near to Kaidou's powerlevel wow. His stamina and condition hasnt even reached his limit yet even after receiving Roger-Tier Adv CoC damage from WSC who acknowledged only him to be capable of being the strongest since the first Red Roc, what a goat :amazing:

Last edited:
Nah, Luffys the strongest if he can’t do it no one can.
I still think luffy is stronger than zoro. So yes to luffy is the strongest.
But there is a clear difference between strong and smart.
Luffy is not smart. Going 1 v 1 against someone 10 levels above you is not smart, even when you are strong.
I don't have issue with luffy losing to Kaido, i only have an issue with luffy losing to Kaido repeatedly.
So far Luffy hasn't really learned his lesson, despite being strong.

Luffy didnt get powerup via his KOs vs Kaidou, it was vs Katakuri right?
He learned ryuo after getting KO by Kaido the first time, and adv CoC after getting KO the second time...
So no....