Future Events If Luffy surpass / beat Kaidou decisively, is One Piece still exciting?

Basically i want to know your opinions about the impact of, if, Luffy really surpassing / beating Kaidou in this arc's last battle.

- Will One Piece still be exciting for you? How so?

- How do you think Oda will maintain tension and excitement for arc bosses after this? Will he keep the underdog vibe from Luffy? Haki depletion, making dumb mistakes, coughing blood from Bellamy's punch, etc?

- Or will he get rid of that underdog vibe altogether and make Luffy and his crew a legit threat even to the next arc bosses and the enemy armies? And maybe trying to dish out forms of excitement other than powerscaling? like plot twists and reveals, more of history and lore strategic wars, technological incorporation, self-reflection stuff while battling like Vagabond, mind games like HxH?

- Do you think Oda will succeed in his execution of maintaining reading excitement?

Imo powerscaling-wise it will be fine even if Luffy beat Kaidou by surpassing him. Since BB is getting even stronger, there is Imu, and i want to really enjoy Luffy's pay off to the OP world as someone strong and really recognized by WG and the top dogs. Like after those underdog humiliations and mistakes, its time to show what he has become, that kind of vibe.

And story-wise it will be even better. Being strong enough to fight the other Emperors or Admirals as equals, should grant Oda new views in storytelling, new possibilities and perspectives. Explore the Strawhat's thought more, explore their opponents' thought more, more diversification in presenting the story, for Oda to try out new things other than repetitive "i will surpass you since you take away Nami's/Rebecca's/Shirahoshi's/Tama's food" .

What do you think?

This is a fact, what you said no!
This absolutely isn't a fact, it's an opinion.
Unlike with Whitebeard, Kaido's claim of being the strongest is not put in a title box, nor is it factually stated in his biography at the beginning of each Wano Volume, nor was it ever confirmed by anyone in the manga (even Killer here just says strongest pirate).

You can use this to say Kaido > Shanks I guess since they've fought Shanks, but Killer or Kid would have no idea about Mihawk's strength.