General & Others If Luffy were to die in Wano, which Strawhat would you prefer become the MC?

Pick

• Zoro

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • Nami

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Chopper

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Robin

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Franky

• Brook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jinbe

• Total voters
Who among the strawhats would you prefer be the MC? And by MC I mean they become the Captain of the ship and become the strongest person in the crew, and the story changes course to focus on their dream as the climax of the story. Also of course they would have to convince everybody on the crew to follow them like Luffy did.

(By 'become the strongest' I mean the story itself has to make sure the captain is the strongest so for example if Usopp is too weak, the story gives him the One-shot One-shot no mi or something. The story has to make sure he's the strongest either organically with training or whatever or by force with random power ups)

Who among the strawhats would you prefer be the MC? And by MC I mean they become the Captain of the ship and become the strongest person in the crew, and the story changes course to focus on their dream as the climax of the story. Also of course they would have to convince everybody on the crew to follow them like Luffy did.

(By 'become the strongest' I mean the story itself has to make sure the captain is the strongest so for example if Usopp is too weak, the story gives him the One-shot One-shot no mi or something. The story has to make sure he's the strongest either organically with training or whatever or by force with random power ups)
Kid or Law.

The only one who could carry the story on it's current path is Usopp as his dream could evolve from being a Brave Warrior of the Sea to Pirate King, which would ultimately lead them to Laugh Tale. The only other persons dream that would lead them there is Robin, but she doesn't want to be Pirate King, she just wants to learn the history of the World. Everyone else is a hard no, because their dreams would dramatically shift the main focus of the story.

Zoro of course

He is the co MC since the start of the series

I'm sure he would carry the crew out and make a hell of a good job with it :))
Zoro is a main character, a good character and a fan favorite , but is not the protagonist or even a deuteragonist.
Large stretches of time go past without focus on Zoro, whether it be WCI or the post-sabaody.
His goals are no more relevant to the plot than the majority of the straw-hats.
He has never beaten anyone especially significant in the manga, only subordinates.

He would do an alright job, but doesn't have the charismatic magnetism of Luffy or his overwhelming level of strength so they'd be relegated to a mid tier crew at best.

I guess zoro but then the story isn't about finding the One Piece and becoming pirate king anymore.
Somehow zoro is a bit like Luffy in that he would do whatever he liked but I doubt the crew would be anything like it is with Luffy as captain.

I'm not even sure they would stay together and if they do I doubt it would last very long.

I guess zoro but then the story isn't about finding the One Piece and becoming pirate king anymore.
Somehow zoro is a bit like Luffy in that he would do whatever he liked but I doubt the crew would be anything like it is with Luffy as captain.

I'm not even sure they would stay together and if they do I doubt it would last very long.
Characters like Sanji, Nami and Robin would probably leave. I can't see them sticking with Zoro.

While Usopp, Chopper, Franky and Brook I think would continue to roll with Zoro.

The dream that is more similar to Luffy's one is Sanji's.
All Blue would be an amazing title:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Characters like Sanji, Nami and Robin would probably leave. I can't see them sticking with Zoro.

While Usopp, Chopper, Franky and Brook I think would continue to roll with Zoro.
Zoro would be the one to leave. He would not be a good captain nor a good underling without Luffy. He is a lone wolf.

He might sail with the curlyhats for a while, Sanji wouldn't kick him off the ship :kayneshrug: