General & Others If Luffy were to die in Wano, which Strawhat would you prefer become the MC?

Pick

• Zoro

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • Nami

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Chopper

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Robin

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Franky

• Brook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jinbe

• Total voters
sanji always has been the “protect my friends” type of character so he would fit well with the other shonen mcs he’s the vice captain so it only makes sense he takes the title

zoro would probably leave and go on his own to accomplish his dream he’s a very cold and strict character so it’s best for these type of characters to go solo he wanted to make luffy the pirate king no one else there’s no reason to stay

nami is lacking in charisma and power, she’s smart but it’s not like she eclipses other straw hats in term of intelligence and being the 2nd weakest she doesn’t have what’s enough to be an mc

ussop i don’t want to talk about him i would rather read a story made by 5 year old then read a story of ussops adventure
What!?:pepeanger:

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama

But isn't this his dream. Like I said, the story would change focus to the new captsin's dream

Imagine a situation where Usopp gets a has df and tries to continue the journey for luffy's sake snd somehow manages to convince everyone to stay and along the way they start respecting him as a real captain as he becomes braver snd braver and by the time Usopp is a brave warrior, the story ends. With or without finding one piece
yes its his dream but he lacks the courage to fulfill it

wano won't change him much for him to have enough courage especially after he sees luffy die

Usopp, Nami, Sanji, or Robin are who I see as candidates for main characters if Luffy dies. Sanji in particular is great because he's a cook who fights, just like Luffy who's a captain that fights. Some captains rarely really fight. So, I put Sanji up there, because the WCI arc is sort of like "if Sanji was a main character," the arc. Usopp would be an interesting story to follow. I think the next MC would be whoever's the newest to join the crew.

What about the multiple times Zoro is called vice captain in the manga. Are those anomalies?
he was called that by people who never met the crew before

what’s more credible the things we see on screen or a character being called by characters that never met the crew before and only know what they read in the news paper