General & Others If Naruto was to be incapacitated, who would be the next in line to be Hokage ?

I like the idea of a Naruto having to fight without Kurama ( while I like Kurama ) :

> 4X Kakashi Chakras because Uzumaki
> Kage Bushing
> Rasengan (s)
> Toads
> Sennin Mode
> Strategies
> Technology : Prosthetic Hand Absorbing Jutsu
> And some novelty ! ( Uzumaki Sealing Jutsu, his father teleportation Jutsu, Jiraya Toad Jutsus, ... )

But. We already saw Naruto fight and act a lot, even if the Manga is called Boruto. And considering last chapter, it is really possible that Naruto is now incapacitated for real, with an handicap such as not being able to properly use chakra anymore.

If this is for real, then who would be politically speaking, notorious and strong enough to succeed as an Hokage ?

1. Kakashi could come back as Hokage. The guy still help Naruto so nothing weird with seeing him take back his position.

2. Sakura is Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi partner while being the notorious Tsunade Disciple. She may lack a bit of strenght but nothing that can't be compensated by Sasuke presence.

3. Sasuke. Some years ago he was a Missing Nin threatening the Kage but he became at least Twice a hero with the 4th War and Momoshiki attack.
Maybe he could be accepted as a Hokage considering his huge advance in strength.

4. Shikamaru. Shikamaru is smart, Shikamaru has been shown to be a threat to others Kage in one of the novel but he still seems a little weak for the position.

5. Tsunade. If she isn't too far she could take back the position for a while. She is old but so was Hiruzen.

6. ( The Missing Hyuga Heir ) : too bad Neji is dead when seeing how strong were his predecessor. Plus, they are not dumb. A strong Hyuga could have been a correct and well accepted successor for the Hokage position.

7. Lee. Lee is strong. As strong as Gaï ? I don't know. But he seems not to have the head to be Hokage.

8. Saï. We begin the Ninjas strong enough to be Kage Body Guard but probably not strong enough to be Kage. Maybe in a few years ?

9. Choji. If Choji had continued to progress as we saw him during the war, he would be a serious contender for the Hokage position, or at least in the strongest Jōnin as seemed to be Choza his father. But. Choji did not seem to make lot of progress. He should be a correct Jōnin but nothing more.

10. Konohamaru. Konohamaru should have been an obvious replacement for the Hokage being 27 years old. But no. The guy seems just to be as strong as your basic Jōnin ( still impressive to be Jōnin ) but he clearly don't seem as strong as Kakashi or even Asuma.
We can still expect a Hokage level when he is 40 years old maybe ?

🌴🌴🌴

Orochimaru is the obvious choice but the leaf village know it be unfair the other hokages cant come close to his greatness
Orochimaru is very very strong, wise and respected ( feared ).

Orochimaru is a mad scientist who killed children to elderly in hurtful manners.

If Orochimaru was among the last Konoha-Citizen standing, he would still be a morally very sick choice.

Sakura is the primary choice. She is by far the strongest person in the village after Naruto and Sasuke. She was trained by Tsunade, is smart and has the ability to handle politics etc.
Next in line is Shikamaru, who is also a good alternative but seems to have a little bit of Danzo in him. Still, he is the one who could handle the dirty side of the village pretty well.
Third option is a tie between Sasuke and Konohamaru. I will not question the ability of Sasuke, he can handle all sides of the job with utmost finesse, however, he probably would not want the position. Konohamaru aims for the spot of 8th Hokage but I think he is not ready too.

My personal ordering is:

1)Sakura
2)Shikamaru
3)Kakashi
4)Sasuke
5)Konohamaru

Naruto got incapacitated in Boruto?
Wow they really must be messing things up in Boruto now.

I’d say Shikamaru.
Shikamaru strikes me as a person that is a bit too strict (like Tobirama and Danzo). Him resuming Hokage position might lead to serious problems down the line. After all, the village does not possess two nukes (Naruto and Sasuke) anymore and other villages might try to take advantage of this. Shikamaru, as seen from the anime, has no problems with threatening two Kages with strangling for just a small argument. I doubt other villages, and a threat like Kawaki, would adore something like him being a Kage.
Sakura is a much better alternative. She has the knack to resume good relationships with other villages and can handle politics better than Shikamaru.
However, if Shikamaru is to be Hokage, he needs someone like Sakura as an advisor (Light/Dark theme in Hokage position)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Shikamaru strikes me as a person that is a bit too strict (like Tobirama and Danzo). Him resuming Hokage position might lead to serious problems down the line. After all, the village does not possess two nukes (Naruto and Sasuke) anymore and other villages might try to take advantage of this. Shikamaru, as seen from the anime, has no problems with threatening two Kages with strangling for just a small argument. I doubt other villages, and a threat like Kawaki, would adore something like him being a Kage.
Sakura is a much better alternative. She has the knack to resume good relationships with other villages and can handle politics better than Shikamaru.
However, if Shikamaru is to be Hokage, he needs someone like Sakura as an advisor (Light/Dark theme in Hokage position)
Or it can be the other way around. Sakura can be the Hokage while Shikamaru is a advisor.

Either Kakashi would as a reference to when Hiruzen came back after Minato died or Shikamaru.

Dude would make a better Hokage than Naruto anyways.
Naruto is a quite good Hokage to be honest.

1)Power? He is the strongest Shinobi in history.
2)Politics? You don’t get to discuss politics with a nuke who is 99% of the reason world and people’s loved ones got saved from death/Infinite Tsukoyomi. Plus, he keeps quite good relationships with all villages.
3) Development? He has a scientific development unit and people like Orochimaru, Kabuto and potentially Amado work under him. The village is a tech house right now, it is as developed as the real world.
4) Intelligence? He seems to have enough intelligence at adulthood. Plus, he has Sasuke and Shikamaru under himself to handle more brain requiring jobs too.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He attacked the Kages including his own Kage in the Shikamaru Shinden. He also tried assassinating the Tsuchikage & Mizukage smh. They should not let that man anywhere the Hokage seat.