Questions & Mysteries If One Piece ever did a spin-off OVA, what would you like to see?

I want a spin-off that shows Urouge's journey towards getting payback on Enel. begins with Enel destroying Birka, killing its people and defeating Urouge. which is the same "Birka knight defeated by Enel" accident in the main story.

then it shifts to Urouge's descent to the surface ( hence giving him the fallen monk epithet ) Urouge's journey through the Grandline to Sabaody Archipelago, Urouge's invasion of Totland and his entire fight with Charlotte Snack, how he escaped the Big Mom territory, Urouge's meeting with Kaido and finally confronting Enel after he came back from the moon & defeating him and destroying Ark Maxim.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I want a spin-off that shows Urouge's journey towards getting payback on Enel. begins with Enel destroying Birka, killing its people and defeating Urouge. which is the same "Birka knight defeated by Enel" accident in the main story.

then it shifts to Urouge's descent to the surface, Urouge's journey through the Grandline to Sabaody Archipelago, Urouge's invasion of Totland and his entire fight with Charlotte Snack, how he escaped the Big Mom territory, Urouge's meeting with Kaido and finally confronting Enel after he came back from the moon & defeating him and destroying Ark Maxim.
A monk defeating God? Impossible.

A monk defeating God? Impossible.
Yeah, it's impossible for Enel:jay-he:

but frankly speaking, that would be one sick spin-off with a great backstory. imagine at the end of it Urouge climbing the Yggdrasil tree of Elbaf just to find Maxim docked on top of it & Enel enslaving and manipulating Giants ? the final fight begins to avenge Birka, liberate the giants and take down the fake Eminem looking ass god for good. i would pay to see that side story

:hope:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, it's impossible for Enel:jay-he:

but frankly speaking, that would be one sick spin-off with a great backstory. imagine at the end of it Urouge climbing the Yggdrasil tree of Elbaf just to find Maxim docked on top of it & Enel enslaving and manipulating Giants ? the final fight begins to avenge Birka, liberate the giants and take down the fake Eminem looking ass god for good. i would pay to see that side story

:hope:
Your story appeals mostly because I love Enel lol. Though I do like the Sky Knight of Birka Urouge theory, seeing his journey forward and defeating Enel would be real appealing.

Sanji's EB adventure
Sanji's SH adventure
Sanji's Kamabaka adventure
Sanji's Nami's vagajay adventure
Sanji's EoS adventure
Sanji's Adulthood and Father adventure
Sanji's Death and afterlife adventure
Sanji's fight against the other demons of Hell adventure
Sanji's Lanji advantage
Wanji Kanji and Lanji and advantages and disadvantages of their adveturers Dora the Explora is the Illumanati's daughter poiesoidon the greek bitch of thots