Break Week .

Garuda could just be the title for the king of germa. Which means the landless kingdom of germa could’ve been the original kingdom of the lunarian.
The epithet looks suspicious enough, that is undeniable.

Also it would not explain where Sanji's fire powers came from or to better spell it out, how was such modification feasible without possessing a probe of a Lunarian DNA.

Perhaps Sanji is a genetically modified Lunarian and Judge is not but I have less reasons to think of it this way for now.

The epithet looks suspicious enough, that is undeniable.

Also it would not explain where Sanji's fire powers came from or to better spell it out, how was such modification feasible without possessing a probe of a Lunarian DNA.

Perhaps Sanji is a genetically modified Lunarian and Judge is not but I have less reasons to think of it this way for now.
Im thinking more of Sora and Judge are both Lunarian descent and the drug Sora Took is designed to trigger their natural genes to counter the artificial ones created by Judge. So their latent lunarian dna is more accessible to them. But since it only worked for sanji, hes the only one with access.

Im thinking more of Sora and Judge are both Lunarian descent and the drug Sora Took is designed to trigger their natural genes to counter the artificial ones created by Judge. So their latent lunarian dna is more accessible to them. But since it only worked for sanji, hes the only one with access.
I think Sanji was probably no Lunarian originally. Sora took the drug to avoid Judge's Lunarian modifications onto Sanji to take place but the drug probably simply failed, and it simply rendered the process slown down, so that Sanji is just manifesting all after all these passed years.