Break Week .

@Blother also another reason why I dislike OP, there's no sacrifice, it's we have to save everyone everytime.

Need more people like Law and have that willingness to accept not everyone can be saved.

Ironically one of the panels I enjoyed of Sanji, a good refresher.
Reminds me of how pre timeskip OP was with a different Luffy, in Alabasta when he accepted not everyone can be saved when facing off Crocodile.

Still hardly any characters die tho, that cannot ever be fixed (Pell)

You think Judge is also not one despite his epithet Garuda considering Sanjino also got fire powers anyway? 🤔

An explanation could be that the genetic modification only gave off the impression of a Lunarian or perhaps his fire powers hold another origin but it's tough to think it that way for now.

You think Judge is also not one despite his epithet Garuda considering Sanjino also got fire powers anyway? 🤔

An explanation could be that the genetic modification only gave off the impression of a Lunarian or perhaps his fire powers hold another origin but it's tough to think it that way for now.
Garuda could just be the title for the king of germa. Which means the landless kingdom of germa could’ve been the original kingdom of the lunarian.