Questions & Mysteries If the Buggy poster

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mihawk — 4,590,000,000
Crocodile — 2,965,000,000
Buggy — 1,189,000,000

The World Gov. would boost Mihawk for being the leader / showing ambition to rule which boosts his threat level significantly. Crocodile gets a boost for being the vice captain and helping plan the organization. Buggy is likely still perceived as a hot shot and power house so I think he'd keep 1 billion of his bounty.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk — 4,590,000,000
Crocodile — 2,965,000,000
Buggy — 1,189,000,000

The World Gov. would boost Mihawk for being the leader / showing ambition to rule which boosts his threat level significantly. Crocodile gets a boost for being the vice captain and helping plan the organization. Buggy is likely still perceived as a hot shot and power house so I think he'd keep 1 billion of his bounty.
Buggys crew now is worse than when he was a warlord
His hype is from having them as his subordinates so called as per law zoro and luffy conversation

As Co leaders I don't see why they wouldn't split the 3 bil he got for being leader

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Buggys crew now is worse than when he was a warlord
His hype is from having them as his subordinates so called as per law zoro and luffy conversation

As Co leaders I don't see why they wouldn't split the 3 bil he got for being leader
Nah, doesn't sound right to have the bounty be evenly split. Buggy's bounty is due to his own threat level and how he's perceived by the World Gov. Dude was a Roger Pirate, key mind of the Impel Down breakout and led Elbaf Giants + Outlaws. The WG views him as a considerable threat even before Cross Guild. I think it'd be split three ways.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah, doesn't sound right to have the bounty be evenly split. Buggy's bounty is due to his own threat level and how he's perceived by the World Gov. Dude was a Roger Pirate, key mind of the Impel Down breakout and led Elbaf Giants + Outlaws. The WG views him as a considerable threat even before Cross Guild. I think it'd be split three ways.
They literally said it's because he commands those 2.
Plus they'd get the leader boost.
The giants have left
His crew weaker than before
He'd probably still be a bil maybe

If the buggy poster mistake didnt happen Mihawk would be the official Emperor
What bounty would he get ? We already know he s 3.6b only for strenght add the teritories
Marine hunting thing + croc and buggy as his subordinates
Toughts?

@comrade @Aknolagon @Surgeon of death @HA001 OF THE RAIN @ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger @Albino 👑 @TheAncientCenturion @Garp the Fist @MonsterKaido @Marimo_420 @Shanal @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Peroroncino etc
5.39B
Buggy's no better than Galdino in the organization, without the posters gag he would be dead or working like a slave, the luckiest mf in the story. :pepebuggy:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What would Mihawk's reward be if he knew what One Piece (Whitebeard) is about or found One Piece (like Roger)?

After all, knowledge in One Piece, especially that which the government fears, is significantly a factor that increases its bounty to abnormal proportions.

Roger's pirates, Rayleigh etc... They are the ones who know the whole story look how abnormal their bounties must have gone up...

He's not passing WB
He’s not passing big mom
Post automatically merged:

just having Goofy on 'his' crew would guarantee over 2 billion, especially if Buggy was able to surpass 3
In this hypothetical scenario if luffy is still worth 3 bil sure. In Mohawk’s case , if he was captain,
Buggy won’t be worth that much and croc will be at 1.9 . He won’t have subs with crazy bounties. Crossguild still the weakest Yonko crew in existence.