General & Others If the world government captures Luffy they should kill him immediately!

The World Government is not strong enough to win a war against Luffy and all of his allies. Mihawk himself said it, Luffy turns everyone to an ally.

Let’s just take a look at the people who could come to Luffys aid:

The Strawhats
Rayleigh
The Red Hair Pirates
The Revolutionary Army
Marco The Phoenix
Garp The Fist
Law (Potentially)
Kidd (Potentially)
The Samurai & Minks
The Grand Fleet
All of the Fishmen

Who do you think is or isn’t coming? Did I miss anybody? Can the government win that war?

WG has ancient weapons and what not, look at what Imu did at that kingdom Sabo was in. Also the gorosei could be dome kind of immortal top tiers. Anyway this is a shounen. If Oda wants to do a final war Luffy vs WB then you can be sure the WG will look invincible while Luffy and co will look weak with no hope, exactly like in Wano, but finally thanks to overwhelming plot power, exactly like in Wano, he will eventually win. And it will go exactly like this.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The World Government is not strong enough to win a war against Luffy and all of his allies. Mihawk himself said it, Luffy turns everyone to an ally.

Let’s just take a look at the people who could come to Luffys aid:

The Strawhats
Rayleigh
The Red Hair Pirates
The Revolutionary Army
Marco The Phoenix
Garp The Fist
Law (Potentially)
Kidd (Potentially)
The Samurai & Minks
The Grand Fleet
All of the Fishmen

Who do you think is or isn’t coming? Did I miss anybody? Can the government win that war?
The WG stomp.
Even Shanks agree that 1 Admiral can destroy the Wano alliance which is why he intervene against Ryokugyu.
The WG have 3 Admirals + number of Admiral canidates, far too overpowered for mere pirates.

To be fair i want imu to win luffy is not going to change much. Luffy is undoing 900 years of peace he will leave marine with huge mess with no gorosei at top it will be chaos.