Character Discussion If/When Zoro kill Crydo

Would you accept that?

• Total voters
First of all when a guy who wasn't hurt by a fall of 10000 meters gets suddenly hurt by 2 kilos of rocks falling on him and a fucking wrestling move (lol) , all I can hope for is Zoro one shoting that supposedly invincible man.
He should be dead already if Oda was consistent with abilities and power level. Be it by Zoro or Luffy.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
How Zoro final opponet will be weaker than some mid-boss fish he already killed?
Just because he is the final opponent doesn't mean that he is stronger than people that got introduced first.
Why not little goat, I was against it too at the beginning but when I saw Oden foderrizing him and Kidd and Law hurting him with banter power up (never seen that before in a manga), I think Mihawk can do whatever he wants with Kaido
Oden never fodderizing Kaido. Kaido is up against 5 opponents at once. Mihawk will push Kaido to extreme diff at best.

Just because he is the final opponent doesn't mean that he is stronger than people that got introduced first.

Oden never fodderizing Kaido. Kaido is up against 5 opponents at once. Mihawk will push Kaido to extreme diff at best.
Kaido and Big Mom are up against 1 and a half opponent. Luffy is sleeping after G4. Killer, Law and Useless Kidd are useless.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Because Kaido is being tag-teamed and Mihawk will be a 1v1 fight? :kaidowhat:
Tag-teamed? Crydo has Big Meme on his side.
Kidd useless he doing massage to the fish
Law & Killer play support role
Luffy had his moment solo now he's out
Only the Grandmaster Zoro is real threat lol

And I cretain the SN will fight the All-Stars as well lol

That's when you see the author likes Zoro, the Mc is out and his first mate is carrying him.
Whlle Law, Kidd and Kidd are barely keeping up

You tripping if you don't think that Oda will be giving Kidd some awesome moments in the fight.
You tripping if you think that the main character of the series is done for such an anticipated battle and has had his moment, lol.
You tripping if you think that Zoro is soloing hybrid Kaido.
You tripping if you think that anyone on the rooftop right now is fighting a calamity.

Hybrid has been specifically hyped up to be better, especially in this fight. Why would Oda hide a weaker Kaido for later? Anyone with some common sense understands that Oda is trying to hype up Kaido's hybrid form.
He does it to hype up the WuperWova's
Hi
Yonkos
Be
Ready
I-internal
D-destructions
Duh. its meant to hype zoro,killer, and luffy, law
maybe kid
and kaidou hybrid will lack the endurance and durability in hybrid
:myman:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You tripping if you don't think that Oda will be giving Kidd some awesome moments in the fight.
You tripping if you think that the main character of the series is done for such an anticipated battle and has had his moment, lol.
You tripping if you think that Zoro is soloing hybrid Kaido.
You tripping if you think that anyone on the rooftop right now is fighting a calamity.
You tripping if you think Crydo is tag-teamed lol
He has Big Meme and her homies on his side.