Speculations If you were Kaido what tactics would you have chosen against Whitebeard ?

Let's say that Whitebeard comes to attack Kaido either to avenge Oden or to rescue one of his crewmates in a scenario similar to Marineford.
If you were Kaido what plan would have you adopted to deal with the old emperor of the sea and his crew and all his allies ?
How would you use his crew and Wano's defenses to foil Whitebeard's attack ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's say that Whitebeard comes to attack Kaido either to avenge Oden or to rescue one of his crewmates in a scenario similar to Marineford.
If you were Kaido what plan would have you adopted to deal with the old emperor of the sea and his crew and all his allies ?
Well I will do exactly what so called WSC would do - ESCAPE from WANO:suresure:

Wrong tactic my friend, I will do what I always did and worked wonderfully well in the past : take hostages to win the war
Sure but I would also try to prevent the WBP from jumping over the waterfall and I would also produce as many seastone bullets as possible and have hitmen target at least Whitebeard and Marco with them, and also order Queen to create as many biological weapons as he can.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He was reckless to take him face on. Any sort of ambush could have been better

if it was 20 years ago kaido and WB the most reasonable thing would have been just escape or maybe use the good old divide and conquer technique but again I would rather just fly away and have nothing to do with him

Wano is the land of sea stone ... so .... 100s of sea stone bullets should do the job done for him clean ...

if Whitebeard be careless in the fight ... he can lose way more easier than one should

Sure but I would also try to prevent the WBP from jumping over the waterfall and I would also produce as many seastone bullets as possible and have hitmen target at least Whitebeard and Marco with them, and also order Queen to create as many biological weapons as he can.
This+ having Kaido and King roam the sky and destroy all the ship they can destroy.

For the remnant ships, I would guide them to a place where they could not be in contact with the Wano people, so to Kuri.
There I would set a bunch of traps to diminish WB’s side numbers. After they exhausted all the traps I would ask Doflamingo to parasite all of the people he can parasite and ask Pica to change the shape of the land to separate WB from his strongest crewmates. Then I will swarm WB’s crewmates with my own (including Doffy and his own crewmates) while I’m fighting WB.

With this strategy, Kaido might be able to beat WB with very few casualties.

Wrong tactic my friend, I will do what I always did and worked wonderfully well in the past : take hostages to win the war
Everytime i come into a thread expecting adults discussing things. Yet i always find petulant children using lame jokes which have been proven wrong in manga. Kaido never took hostages, orochi did. Get over it and actually have a proper discussion. And for the other dude calling him the So called strongest creature. Kaido killed Oden, wbs sworn brother. Yet he is still alive. And we know he has been captured by yonko and marines alike. What do you say to that ?