General & Others If Zoro and Sanji get pushed to high/extreme diff by a Tobi Roppo..

for me i'm okay with that. Tbh i dont expect that much about zoro and sanji defeating YC1 (king) and YC2 (queen) in wano, because there are still several arcs for them to improve slowly. I mean even luffy the captain himself struggled a lot to deal with fckin cracker (YC3) and need nami's help to make him defeat cracker quicker, and need plot armor to defeat lord kuri (YC1).
But if it turns out they really defeat king and queen, i'm no problem with that. It means their strength is beyond my expectation:smithnie:

And it’s their main fight for Wano, would you give up on powerscaling?
I don't do powerscale BS ,but I wanna answer this question. Who's Who and Sasaki are seemingly around the same level. Both want to replace All-Stars (and are not scared of them), meaning that they are probably, relatively, around the same strength as Jack/Queen/King (I'm talking about BROAD scope, compared to other members). X Drake may be similar, especially since it was appreciated that he dropped out of the "running" by Sasaki. Meaning to me, it doesn't really matter who Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe fight, as long as it's:

- King, Queen or Jack
- Who's Who, Sasaki or X Drake

All 6 might of a similar level, just 3 are pirate captains beaten into submission by Kaido, while 3 have been loyal to Kaido for decades.

I think both groups can merit fights with Luffy's top 3. On one hand, fighting King, Queen Jack allows Luffy's crew to achieve more notoriety. On the other Leaving King, Queen and Jack available for people like Marco, Kid and Inu/Neko may do better to service the "plot" and not make Luffys top 3 eclipse Yonko commanders at this point, especially IF Luffy himself doesn't solo Kaido or even beat him (he fights the Ace or Yamato or something)

Again, I don't know, but it's interesting with these 2 groups of 3.

Last edited:
I'm honestly warming up to the idea that Marco, Kid and Inu/Neko take on the All-Stars

I only say this because that is exactly what happened with Dressroasa, it serviced the plot. Kyros got revenge on Diamante. Law took out one of the executives (who arguably was closest to Doflamingo, save for Vergo, whom he also beat) being a personal achievement, and Zoro trumping an executive as well. Franky and Usopp took out lower level people, along with a wide variety of SHF members taking on the rest.

The same could be said here. There are only like 10 Strawhats to 30+ villains. Inu/Neko vs. Jack is clearly set up like Diamante vs. Kyros. Kid vs. Queen would give Kid the edge he needs to keep up with Luffy, and it also services the plot to get revenge as well. Marco vs. King would be pure fanservice.

I'm in the boat that if Luffy doesn't solo Kaido (which is very unlikely given the amount of people that are poised to fight him), I'm not sure how or why his top 3 would solo Yonko commanders.

BUT, I do think Who's Who, Sasaki and maybe Drake are viable replacements, being "around" those levels of the All-Stars.

It's the same reasons why I can see Izo/Kiku facing off against Smoothie/Campote/Amande or something, or why Law may fight Snack, or Asura could fight Perospero, Killer vs. Daifuku, Robin/Shinobu/Raizo vs Fukurokuju. Not for sure choices, but possible guess to who people could actually fight in the end.

We'll see how it goes, but there are many upper tier characters on the good side, not just Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe, whom have the ability to grow well past this arc. Would you want them to be Yonko commander level characters before they fight Blackbeard's or possibly Shanks' top commanders? It's the same reason why I don't expect Luffy to solo Kaido, hell, I don't expect him to really win at this point in the story.

Edit: Hell, these guys are very likely going to fight the Admirals while Luffy takes on Akainu. Let's remember that they have to grow. 3 Tobi Roppo captains are big acheivements too.

Last edited:
I think it's clear that oda doesn't care at all about power level. He doesn't even care about power that some characters have and somehow forget when they could use it to their advantage.

Luffy learned ad coa, has FS and CoC but he isn't using any of them because plot requires that he doesn't use it. I mean just with his CoC he would knock out 80% of the fodders, with his FS and his penetration haki he would take care of the rest in seconds.

Zoro can send slashes that can cut a shit ton of meters ahead but somehow all he does is blocking attacks from fodders.

Kidd can also take care of every weapon that the beast pirates are using since 99% of them are made of metal yet he doesn't.

So if zoro and sanji only beat Tobi roppo, it's still fine.

Last edited:
I think it's clear that oda doesn't care at all about power level. He doesn't even care about power that some characters have and somehow forget when they could use it to their advantage.

Luffy learned ad coa, has FS and CoC but he isn't using any of them because plot requires that he doesn't use it. I mean just with his CoC he would knock out 80% of the fodders, with his FS and his penetration haki he would take care of the rest in seconds.

Zoro can send slashes that can cut a shit tin of meters ahead but aomehow all he doea ia blocking attacks from fodders.

Kidd can also take care of every weapon that the beast pirates are using since 99% of them are made of metal yet he doesn't.

So if zoro and sanji only feat Tobi roppo, it's still fine.
Better in the grand scheme of things too. Who knows what further arcs we have and if they aren't Yonko, then Luffy has 3 Yonko commanders ready to demolish anything lol. I feel like it works better if Zoro vs. King actually doesn't happen lol (this forum is gonna slaughter me)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

Zoro can send slashes that can cut a shit tin of meters ahead but aomehow all he doea ia blocking attacks from fodders.

So if zoro and sanji only feat Tobi roppo, it's still fine.
why didnt you mention Sanji super sonic light speed undetectable to human eyes but never uses it when its most needed..