Future Events If Zoro and Sanji team up to fight Kizaru, how will their fans feel?

Well, first Zoro had to babysit the captain, now you want him to babysit #4 too? :crazwhat:
What's next, babysitting Jinbo as well? Drag-downs arent ideal but can clap Kizaru regardless.
Kizaru and Sanji would need to team up against the Grandmaster:finally:
Both of these are typical weird Zoro prayers that Zoro bros make a lot but seriously what would you guys actually think if it happened? I’m curious.

Both of these are typical weird Zoro prayers that Zoro bros make a lot but seriously what would you guys actually think if it happened? I’m curious.
Honestly, the only way they could have a prolonged, serious fight with Kizaru is if Saturn really ends up being a serious powerhouse and fighst Luffy.
Otherwise, S and Z would get one or two clashes with goofy Kizaru each, befor getting sent flying and then Kizaru vs Luffy would begin

I would hate it. Doesn't matter to me whether it's Sanji, Luffy, Jimbei, whoever. Zoro's gotta fight on his own at this point. No more fodder opponents or getting stripped of fights. Mihawk is coming up.

Chances are, even if Zoro & Sanji vs. Kizaru happened, Goofy would come in and say the same shit Roger did to Rayleigh and Gaban when he wanted to fight Oden...because parallels. And then he would take over.

:suresure:

Even after the manifestation of power thread I didn't convince yall that Zoro stands far ahead of Luffy... I have failed. :crazwhat:
Sorry mate. It's like in most other manga.

Luffy is Goku, Natsu, Ranma.
Zoro is Vegeta, Grey, Ryoga.
Sanji is Piccolo, Gajeel, Mousse.

For short moments the Zoros can be stronger than the Luffys, heck, even the Sanjis can compare at times. But over time there will be a clear gap.