General & Others If Zoro is in Sanji situation getting impaled by King and Sanji is in Zoro situation getting stabbed by Kamazo

Sanji vs Ohm ---> Sanji almost Lost against Satori with Help (He admitted it himself), so Ohm who is Stronger Wins
Sanji would have lost 100% against Ohm because he had no CoO, only one who could defeat Ohm mantra was Zoro. Each one of the 4 Skypeia priests was defeated throught a trick, exept Ohm, who was just HakiGapped by Zoro. It was (another) very nice hint from Oda of Zoro having unlucked haki against Mr.1

If you have a better haki than the enemy you protect yourself from his attack. You rlly don't know how CoA works right? It's not perfect but it can make hte difference between surviving an attack and dying to it. And by pushing I don't mean Zoro throwing him away but rather Zoro using his strength to avoid King impaling him. :sanmoji:
Obviously it can make the difference between surviving an attack and dying to it, but we have tons of instances in which characters with stronger armament are unable to either hurt or protect themselves from both weaker users and non-users. So we don't really know whether Zoro's armament alone is good enough to protect him from King to the point of surviving that, especially if King himself uses haki (which he may if he notices Zoro trying it).

Whether Zoro can use his raw force to avoid an eight meter (more or less), top member of Kaido pteranodon plummeting him full speed in a medium in which he lacks mobility is debatable, although an empty debate as we lack reliable information.

Welcome to the forum, always nice to see another sniveling Sanji fan licking their wounds in public!! I’d ask if y’all ever get tired of this mincing bullshit or the absolute slaughtering that comes after it, but I’ve seen enough evidence to know you love the abuse :cheers:
I was smelling an impending ban, turns out it punctually occurred.

First off I’ll assume Zoro is not blocking King with his swords because that makes a big difference. Sanji wasn’t blocking anything, he just ate it full force. When Zoro is blocking with his swords it puts the brunt of the attack on them and not his body. It’s like hitting a mail box with a baseball bat and the vibrations hurting your arms vs actually shattering your arm by punching that same mail box. Option A hurts yeah but it’s a hell of a lot better than option B.

That clarified it’s very reasonable to say right now that Sanji with RS has better pure “defense” than Zoro in a scenario like that. Zoro would absolutely tank King’s attack but he’d suffer more damage. But that’s what Zoro does. If we think about it in video game terms Zoro has an ungodly amount of HP. He can take incredible damage and keep trucking along. Sanji with his raid suit is like a character with really high armor but under that armor he has a lot less HP. Advanced armament haki would be much more crippling against Sanji than Zoro bc Zoro isn’t relying on a hard outer shell to tank damage. They are both very tanky characters right now but in different ways.

So I think King’s attack deals significantly less damage to Sanji but that’s not to say Zoro can’t tank more punishment over to course of an entire fight. Zoro will just be bleeding a lot more throughput said fight. We’ve seen that from Zoro time and time again in his fights and even the Kuma incident. You can basically cause him enough pain to kill him 3 times over and he keeps coming. This is not a who is better Zoro or Sanji thing for me but just a cool way to look at how two different characters handle the same problem differently based on their own unique tools.

Just thinking about the subject, there are 3 ways to be a tank. Sanji, Zoro, and Marco each do it a different way but are all incredibly hard to put down right now. Marco does it with his regen, Zoro with sheer willpower/toughness, and Sanji with high armor now that he has his raid suit.

Last edited:
Rs sanji durability is far above zoro and if king's attack that was high level an alone with blood lust killing intent on it even made luffy showed concern couldn't pierce it, killer definitely do shit to rs sanji, now zoro it all depends if he's taking it to the stomach like sanji he's dead unless he use coa and even then he would be in a mest up state.

Zoro gets injured because he doesn't have the RS...

Sanji without the RS would be critically injured, maybe near death but won't die due to plot armor, RS could save him and only get some heavy injuries...

Sanji's level of defense and endurance is nothing compared to Zoro's...

Dude, Big Mom already fought Judge + Niji + Yonji & they were all wearing Raid Suits & Niji is Extremely Fast
And yet they got Defeated in an Instant like Flies
Stop reading Two Piece please

And who cares about Invisibility? or Speed?
Law literally have Instant Teleportation & Luffy is really Fast & can see the Future & yet they get Blitzed by Kaido
Again, stop reading Two Piece
Bro you mussy reading 2 piece they did not got defeated quick DF you talking they literally shit on all big mom children's including her commanders smoothie and somewhat katakuri sparky jold out even if it wasn't dat long ,